14.

I came back to my hotel room, leaving Tris in the park.

"How was it?" Kelly was standing there, her back against the wall.

"Wipe that stupid grin off your face" I laughed. "I was right, he doesn't likes me" I added, stopping laughing.

"Funny" She responded. "Believe what you want"

"I am going to sleep now but tell me what you talked about with Shawn tomorrow morning" I added, going to my bedroom.

I wasn't feeling to talk to anyone right now.

I layed in bed after I dressed up in my purple pyjamas. I was unable to sleep though, turning around in my cold bed.

How was I going to be able to sleep in this cold, with my mind full of thoughts about Tristan?

"Ugh" I murmured to myself and kept on turning around until I somehow fall asleep.

Maybe I didn't fall asleep, maybe just fainted but at least in morning I was able to casually open my eyes.

"Good morning" Kelly entered my room. "Morning" I smiled at her. "What's up?" I asked.

"Well uhm Shawn and I made things official yesterday" She replied, I smiled as I could see how happy she was.

"I am so happy for you" I got up and gave her a hug as she hugged me back.

"Thanks, we are going for a picnic today and guess what" She said. "What?" I responded, excited.

"You will come with us and-" She was about to say but I cut her off. "No way, you guys should just go alone" I protested.

"I will be fine by myself" I added.

"You are coming. Please, for me" She gave me the puppy eyes that she knew I couldn't say no to.

"Fine" I sighed, I could tell that she was hiding something from me.

"Yay" She clapped hands. "we will eat breakfast there so we will have to leave in about" She checked her time. "Half a hour" She added and left my room.

Something inside me was telling me that "we" meant more then just us and Shawn.

I wore my most comfortable light brown jeans, matching it with my jacket and wore a white t-shirt. Lastly, I put on some make up and accessories.

"Let's go" Kelly called for me after I was finally ready and we left the hotel.

We arrived at a beautiful forest, filled with beautiful trees. Birds were singing all around us.

Shawn was already there waiting for us, sitting next to a barbecue.

"You cook?" Was the first thing I could say.

"Well hello to you too" He laughed, giving a kiss to Kelly.

"Sorry I'm just so hungry, hey" I laughed back, feeling embarrassed.

"And no, but Tris can" He added. "Tris?" I looked at Kelly.

"I- I didn't know" She responded but I could see that she was lying.

"He went to find some wood, he would probably be back in- oh there he is" Shawn said as he pointed at Tris.

"This feels like a double date doesn't it?" Kelly giggled as I gave her a death stare.

"Obviously" Shawn smiled, putting an arm over her. "No-" Tris replied before me.

Oh right because a date with me would be such a nightmare.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yes exactly, no"

"Guys stop acting like babies and sit down" Shawn laughed, sitting next to Kelly.

"Babies? Last time I checked you guys were the ones who lied to me about this date" Tris chuckled, making me laugh.

"Come on, just sit down" Kelly begged, so I did so.

"I will start cooking then" Tris looked at me, a look where I couldn't figure out his feelings once again.

Shawn and Kelly just started their own conversation while I watched Tris cooking in front of me, trying to find a way to help.

He looked so cute using the barbecue.

"Do you need help?" I went to him. "No, I can do it on my own" He responded. "Fine then" I rolled my eyes again and started going back to my seat.

I was right about to sit when-

I fell.
But this time, he actually managed to catch me before I could hit the grass.

Why was I always so clumsy when he was around? I couldn't understand.

I looked deeply into his ocean eyes as he did into mine.

Gosh I was going to get lost in them, let's be honest when do I not.

"Clumsy, be careful to not get lost in my eyes" He smirked, helping me back up.

"Says you" I grinned, teasing him back. "In your dreams maybe" He responded as I rolled my eyes at him.

"If you continue to roll your eyes whenever I say something Im afraid, one of them can fall" He laughed.

"Haha" I rolled my eyes again just to piss him off, laughing too.

I sat back with Shawn and Kelly, joining in their conversation to ignore Tris. I didn't want to embarrass myself even more, as if it was possible.

"Breakfast is ready" Tris finally announced, putting eggs and bacon on our plates. "thank you, chef" I smiled and started eating with them.

"Will you go back to Turkey soon?" Tris looked at me. "Should I?" I looked at him, hopeful for some stupid reason.

"You really should, I mean you only got Kelly here" He looked back into his plate.

"Of course I will go back soon" I coldly replied to him.

"So when are you leaving?" Shawn asked, curious. I looked at Tris who seemed like he didn't care at all.

"Tomorrow" I responded, forcing a smile to hide the pain away without realizing what I just answered with.

*Tris's pov*
I was picking up the woods for the barbecue when I heard my phone ringing.

I pressed on the green button. "Hello?"

"Hi, I got your number from your manager as I am one myself. And well our daughter, Ayda will be coming to Turkey tomorrow from London and she is a huge fan of your band so we thought maybe you guys could come here and play songs for her" Ayda's dad asked.

I was talking to Ayda's dad-
Well hello to my future father in law.

"I will make the payment, just tell me how much it would cost if you accept it. I can make any payment" He kindly added.

I didn't know the point of going when I could literally sing her right here but I wanted to meet the people who was going to be my mother and father in law in few years.

I wanted him to like me, see me suitable for his daughter.

I liked how he said that she was a fan, I knew it all along. It made me think about everything that happened since we met and I couldn't help but smile.

Oh my, I was already planning my future with her.

"We will come tomorrow for sure" I responded and told him that it would be enough if he just payed for the plane tickets.

I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Thank you" He said and gave me their address.