11.

"I am glad that you left, I wished I didn't had to spend even one second of my time with you, hope to never see you again" was the text that woke me up, from Tristan.

I tried my best to just ignore it, to not let my tears fall.

I knew it.
Was all I could think.

I closed the app and started scrolling trough my phone, looking for activities to do. I wasn't going to let this ruin my last days.

"So what are we doing today?" Kelly asked when she came in, sitting next to me.

"Well I found a basketball match that we can go to" I replied, the memory of playing basketball with Tris playing in my mind.

Get out of my mind.

"That should be fun" She responded as I just noded, still in my thoughts about him.

"When does it starts?" She asked. "At 2pm so in few hour" I answered. "Well get up and dress up then" She laughed and left my room.

I hardly got myself to get up, somehow managing to stop thinking about Tris.

It was so hurtfull to keep on thinking about someone that you sure wasnt thinking about you, I was never going to see him again after all.

I wore my blue top with my blue jeans and finished my look with some rings, leaving my hair open.

"Come on lets go" I said finally, going in front of the main door.

"Coming" Kelly responded and suprisingly she actually came in less then a hour which is usually impossible for her.

We rushed out to our basketball match to not get late.

"Are we late?" She asked, panicked when we arrived.

"Let me check my time" I responded, opening my phone to check it.

"Ayda-" She said but she couldn't finish her sentence for some reason. "Yeah?" I looked back at her. "Isn't that Tris?"

Shit.
I thought when I looked at the place where she was pointing at.

How could I not think of this? I mean he literally had a fucking basketball basket in his house.

"Yeah" I rolled my eyes, trying not to show any emotion.

"And who is that cute guy next to him?" She pointed at a curley hair boy which I never saw before.

"How can I know?" I turned to her. "It's not like I know about his life or care about it in fact" I rolled my eyes.

"If you say so but you are coming to them with me because he is cute" She grinned, talking about curley.

She done so many things for me so I had to do this one thing for her.

"Fine" I sighed.

We walked up to them before the match started. "Hey, can we sit here?" Kelly asked, playing with her hair.

We just exchanged looks with Tris. I couldn't see any happiness behind his eyes for seeing me as I didn't expect it after today's message.

"Sure, uhm I am Shawn and this is Tristan one of my closest mate by the way" Shawn smiled at her.

"Yeah I know Tristan, we went to their concert a few days ago" She smiled at Shawn as Tris grinned at me.

I couldn't even manage to roll my eyes this time, I was just too tired of acting against my feelings.

"Oh that's cool, what are your names?" Shawn laughed and she told him, starting up a conversation before the match.

Kelly made me sit next to Tris and she sat next to Shawn, they literally talked non - stop until the match started.

I was sure that Tris was looking at me but I couldn't let myself to get lost in his beautiful ocean eyes ever again.

Remember that note. Remember that message.
I just kept on thinking.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Tris asked. "Because" I sighed. "Because?"

How was I supposed to respond to this? Like "because I saw the message that you sent me so quit acting like you want me here" ?

Luckily, the match started before I could get myself to find a good lie.

The match went on for half a hour before the speaker spoke, "And now we will be giving a short break before our kiss cameras spots on a couple"

"Well, I am still waiting for an answer" Tris said, turning to me again.

"About what?" I acted dumb, right this time. "You know what" He sighed.

"Why do you care?" I asked, finally looking back at him. "Becouse-" He started to say but he couldn't finish his sentence either.

"See, exactly" I huffed.

"You hate me so what's the deal? You wouldn't care about someone that you hate ignoring you would you? Oh maybe you are just too cocky" I added, putting my arms together.

"I don't hate you" He sighed.

He was lying, he wouldn't send that message if he really didn't.

"Yes you do" I rolled my eyes.

"And now the kiss cameras will spot on-!" The speaker said again as everyone's eyes went to the huge screen right in front of us.

It land on a brunette girl and a tall blonde man, they looked like a cute couple.

Wait.
It was us-
I was going to kiss tris?

My mouth literally dropped open.

I take my sentence back, we would make the worst couple ever.

"No no we aren't a couple" I laughed, trying not to seem nervous.

"Oh come on" a girl sitting front of us said as everyone started to chear 'kiss her' even Kelly and Shawn joined to the chearing.

I looked at Tris, he was already looking at me.

I didn't know what to, I just sat there while looking at him.

Nothing was going to happen. He wasn't going to kiss me, he literally hates me and wants me gone for fucks sake.

This was too embarrassing. Out of millions of people here, why did it had to be us?

By my suprise, Tris stopped my thoughts by holding my cheek, giving me a soft but a gentle kiss.

"Yep I definitely hate you" He sighed in happiness after we kissed, actually looking at me in a really in love way.

Or my mind was just playing with me to think that he was looking at me in an in love way but I still really enjoyed the kiss.

I couldn't help but blush at his words, my cheeks hurting from smiling too much.

I couldn't believe that I finally kissed the boy that I love, Tristan Evans.