Part 3

We answered a lot more questions and let me just tell you, this has been the best decision I've ever made in my life. I now know some amazing people just from bumping into someone at Starbucks.

Crawford turned the camera off and ran to the kitchen following Daniel. They came back with a few cases of white claws. "We never asked this earlier but how old are you guys?" Crawford asked setting them down on the table.

"We're 21, but neither one of us like white claw. Do you happen to have wine or tequila around here?" I say.

"Well those are two completely different levels of alcohol, but yeah. We have both. Which one do you want?" Daniel asked.

"Well the tequila was a backup for the wine so get the wine. I am not about to get drunk off my ass on the first day of meeting all of you." I say laughing.

Everyone laughed a little and Daniel walked back into the kitchen. When he came back out he had an uncorked bottle of wine and two wine glasses. He handed me the bottle and a glass giving the other one to Christina. I poured some in our glasses as everyone else grabbed a white claw. Or at least everyone but Zach grabbed one. I'm guessing he's not of age yet cause he just looks like someone who would enjoy a white claw.

"Are you guys gonna take those off? They don't look comfortable at all." Jack asked.

"No, we've gotten used to them by now. We would take them off but it's to much of a risk with all the public figures here. I'm not willing to get exposed anytime soon." Christina said.

"Why are you guys so worried about people seeing beyond the mask? I'm sure everyone would be fine with seeing the real you." Christian asked.

"Like I said earlier, there is a very specific reason. You guys will find out sooner or later you've seen us already but the public eye can't. I promise that you'll find out but for now we are gonna keep the secret at bay." I say.

They all just shrug. "Just know that guys can tell us when your ready. We won't just up and leave. No matter how bad the secret is. We want you guys to stick around for a lot longer." Nezza said.

"I'm not so sure you'd want to stay if you found out but only time can tell." Christina said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Franny asked.

"Let's just say it was a little hint." I say with a shrug.

They looked at us still confused but they didn't push anymore.

We honestly had an amazing time with everyone and when we went home we were a little wine drunk. We ended up falling asleep on the living room floor.

The Next Day

I woke and got dressed. Today I'm supposed to film a video for my solo Youtube channel so I called my camera man, Trey. He usually helps me out when I do some crazy video.

I decided that I'd do Family Feud with the CamBoys. (Full to credits to Kevin for that video.) I ordered an Uber and gave the driver the address for the C4 house. I had Jc give me the address after I woke up.

The driver stopped in front of the house and I got out going up to the door. He told me I could just walk in so I did and found them all in the living room. "Hey guys, who's ready for some Family Feud?!" I yell when I walk in.

"Wooo, lets get this going!" Oscar shouted.

I pulled the camera out of my bag and handed it to Jake. "Ok, before we start recording, Kevin you're my co-host, and who's on what teams?" I say.

"Reggie, Danny, Oscar, Will, and Christian on one team. Me, Dyl, Crawford, Kian, and David on the other." Jc said.

I put my mask on and said, "Ok, Jake you can start recording." He turned the camera on and gave me a thumbs up saying the camera was recording. "Hey guys, welcome back to YouTube channel. If your new here, hi, I'm Wynter. Today I'm joined by the CamBoys." I say. Jake turns the camera over to them and they cheer like children. "Today we are playing a game, and for copyright reasons I changed the name. Today we are playing Camily Feud! Before we start the teams are going to be listed on the screen. Reggie, what's your team name?" I ask walking over to him handing him a fake microphone.

He leans down to speak into it. "We're gonna be Team Owa Owa!"

"Alright! Give it up for Team Owa Owa!" I yell into the 'microphone'.

Everyone was clapping and hollering. Once the settled down I walked over to the other team. "Jc, what is your teams name?" I say passing the 'microphone'.

"Team Renegade!" He said.

"You heard it hear first folks. Jc Caylen knows his TikTok!" I say laughing slightly. (It literally took me five minutes to come up with these names. I had no idea what to do for them.) Everyone joined in on the laughing. "You guys may be wondering why Kevin isn't on a team and that is because he is my co-host for the video. So, everyone give it up for Kevin Langue!" I say. The boys start cheering. "Alright, alright! Let's get this show on the road!" I say settling them down.

Skip to the End of Recording

"Well that does it for this video. If you guys liked it give it a thumbs up so I know you do and if we you get this video 100k likes I'll do this again with the girls. Also don't forget to subscribe. 30% of you guys that watch my videos regularly aren't subscribed so hit that big red button. You're already watching the videos so if you sub and hit the bell icon you'll be notified when I upload and you won't miss another video like this. As always my socials are linked in the description along with everyone who joined me in this video so go check them out. I'll see you guys next week. Bye everyone!" I say to the camera and waved at the end.

"Bye guys!" All the boys shouted to the camera waving as well.

Trey turned the camera off and set it down. "I don't think we've properly meet, I'm Kevin." He said walking over to Trey.

"I'm Trey. Nice to meet you all." He said shaking Kevin's hand. "I usually help Wynter and Christina when they can't record by themselves."

"I feel like we should have done this before we started recording but hey, nice to meet you." Kian said shaking his hand as well.

I took my mask off as they were all introducing themselves. "So where did you guys meet?" Jc asked.

"We met at Gregory's Coffee in NYC about a year and half ago. Christina and told him he could stay in New York with his family when we were moving to LA but he had been wanted to move anyway so it worked out." I say.

"Wait you're from New York?" Christian asked.

"Born and raised." I say. "I miss the city but I do love it here."

A/N: I know this is a weird ending but I can't figure out how else to end this chapter.

Word Count: 1258