The Meeting

Canberra Lab, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

February, 1997

The meeting of today was very drastic. Even though, as usual, Sub was as silent as ever. ''Aha!'' said Denis, holding a copy of the book Elements To Restore The World on page 523. ''I knew they would say something about 'The Elements'!'' shouted Denis ''What does it say?'' asked Sketch, who looked interested, ''It says that one of the Elements is in a Box-Racing game,'' replied Denis ''It may take us a few months to prepare for the mission,'' said Alex ''Box-Racing won't start for another half a year, and that gives us plenty of time to prepare.'' ''I hope that this preparation will pay off, because if it doesn't, we will have to make a diversion,'' said Corl. ''Ok, that's all of us, except for Sub, Sub, do you want to say anything?'' Sub had a use of 'communicating through his expressions', was making weird facial expressions, and though, they were his ways of communicating, it was hard to understand him sometimes. ''He says that 'This would be a very difficult task' and that 'this must be very well prepared,'' said Denis. ''We must start by finding out what the Element is and how to get it. ''We should also find out what the Elements posses and how to obtain them,'' said Corl straightening up his Apple-Hat. ''This would be a mission to prepare for.''