The Plan

Canberra Lab, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

May, 1997

"So, are you sure about this plan?" Sketch asked Corl. "This plan is excellent, of course I am sure," replied Corl. "Well, OK, but don't come to me if the plan fails," said Sketch, with a serious expression. "This would be a great plan if you weren't such a coward, Alex," said a serious Corl. "Sir Meows-A-Lot and I need to go on a mission to the "I've lost my cat" obby, to find clues as to what the Element possesses, and how to reunite it," said Denis. "We will be back in a few days time." He opened the door, and walked out.

Halifax Harbor, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

June 1997

Chapter VII: The Journey of the Obby

Several days later, a passing ship arrived in the Obby. The two passengers on board were Denis Daily and S.M.A.L.. "I've always wondered about this town, do you know anything about this place?" Then, in his Cattish language, S.M.A.L. said "Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow." Then Denis in a shocked gasp replied "What? S.M.A.L., this was your hometown!" Oh jeez, S.M.A.L.. So you know what happened to this place?" Than S.M.A.L. responded "Meow, meow, meow, meow." Denis gasped again, then said "You created this place? So, you must know who these people are, right?" Cheerfully, S.M.A.L. said "Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow." Relieved, Denis said "Oh good, you don't know them."