chapter one-

A/N- originally I uploaded this quotev- https://www.quotev.com/Lilyqeen9 Please follow me. Btw This fanfic is going to take ages to write a chapter of so uploads will be slow. I don't own Harry Potter though I wish I did

I split from the potter clan the moment we got to the platform. I'm a master at sneaking away from my family and people who wanna be my friends. I don't do friends or people in general and I can't have friends. It would put them in danger.

Finding a compartment that was empty was easy. Partly because my parents decided to come early this year so that Harry wouldn't attract as much attention as usual and they could say goodbye properly. Still, some people came early so a small crowd was around us and it made my escape even easier. Leaning back in my seat I opened my copy of fantastic beast's and where to find them and resumed reading.

Nearly two hours later. The Hogwarts Express was about to go and Luna Lovegood entered the compartment. "Can I seat here please Rose?" Luna is someone who also doesn't have friends although in her case no one wanted to be her friend, and we paired often up for group projects and sit together.

"Fine." I rolled her eyes to make it clear I don't want Luna there. I don't.

The view was amazing like usual, my book was great. I was at the bit about dragons. Then my siblings entered. Willow, Daisy, Thomas, and Harry.

"Why did you ditch us?" Demanded Harry, I shrug.

"I didn't want to have to listen and speak and act like an angel."

"Hmph!" Thomas turn. "Yeah right, you only act nice in front of media and public."

"Well, darling Tom I grow sick of the potter clan."

"Doesn't excuse your actions we're your family," Daisy says.

That was why.

I can't let myself care about them, or else they'll be in danger.

"Why are you here?" I snap making sure I sound annoyed and angry.

"We want to sit together as a family."

At this point, Luna spoke up.

"Why don't you go, Rose?"

Great now I've got Luna on my case.

"Alright, I'll go." I started between gritted teeth well glaring at Luna.

Standing up we walk down to the compartment our parents in.

I had to let the others lead me but Thomas held my wrist, to make sure I didn't escape.

Thanks a lot, Lil bro.

Entering my mother sees me and Thomas lets go of my wrist. I rub it. it hurts now.

Thanks a lot, Lil bro.

"Rose why did you run off?" My dad asks me. there's a concern in his voice.

I don't reply.

"rose sweetheart you know you can tell us anything were your family." It was my mother this time. She says this in that soft tone in a way that makes you want to pour out your soul knowing you can trust her.

But I can't. I can't tell her. I love her, I care about her but I can't tell her my secret.

"I know mum," I say with a roll of my eyes. she buys it. mum goes back to fussing over baby Lavender, well dad, Harry, Daisy, Thomas, and Willow play a round exploding Snape. I groan aloud and roll my eyes. "do you have to play that game?" Thomas gives me the stink eye. "yes we do." I can't blame Thomas for hating me. he has a memory of before... he was four I was seven. I had asked my "Darkside" you could say it was for help and... well Harry got hurt so badly he nearly died. It was my fault. from then on I shut everyone out. it was for their safety she can manipulate me through them.