What nat and bruce think

ⓑⓡⓤⓒⓔ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓥⓘⓔⓦ

Alex drifted of to sleep on my arm so i pull her onto my lap. Nat sends a questioning glance at me and show her alex is asleep. I look down at her and she is sooo peaceful. I run my fingers through her chestnut brown hair. Her head moves a little so her back is side ways in my arms and her hair is resting on my chest facing clint. She wraps her arms around her teddy who i think is called moony. A smile creeps across my face as i am holding a special bundle of joy waiting to come out. (🅕🅞🅡🅖🅞🅣 🅣🅞 🅢🅐🅨 🅝🅐🅣 🅐🅝🅓 🅑🅡🅤🅒🅔 🅐🅡🅔 🅓🅐🅣🅘🅝🅖 ) I still couldn't bleave i have a daughter finally. Nat and i always wanted a kid but i was scared of passing the other guy on or them beaing scared of him. But now we finally do and she is perfect. It may take some time getting used to having a kid around but we can do it. As i believe we will be amaizng parents and she is already calling nat mommy maby she will call me daddy or papa. I hope so.
I look at nat and i cant imagine life without her she is my world and now i have 2 amaizng girls to look after. I just pray i dont get stressed as i dont want her to be afraid of me.

ⓝⓐⓣⓢ ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓥⓘⓔⓦ

Bruce stared at out little girl with his big chocolate doe eyes. He looks soo happy and i am soo lucky to have him and now her in my life i could not wish for anyone else. Although i have to try and get her to like steve and tony as she will be seeing them alot and she will br living in tony's tower. But also i can not wait to by her some cute little outfits and dresses and do her hair. Then take her shopping well i suppose that should come first but oh well. Me,bruce and her can decorate her room and make it perfect. She can play with peter and build lego with him and i cant wait. We could take her on a trip when once she has settled in a trip would be an amaizng idea and the team could come with us to bond. I pray me and alex have a fantastic bond together i always wanted a mother daughter bond. Or we could take her to the zoo. Maby we could just do a simple movie night with everyone as to not freak her out to much as i dont want her to be freighted by too much happening all at once. Finally i come to my senses and realise that she needs somewhere to sleep as she cant sleep in bruce's arms all night.