Daddy?

( note writing on laptop for the first time kind of nervous )

Alex point of view

It was early in the morning and i woke up to this amazing smell . As I lifted my head up and looked around I was in this huge room . I could not believe my eyes . I rubbed them with my fist just to be sure I wasn't dreaming .

I sprang from the bed it was like a marshmallow . looking around i saw a wardrobe so my curiosity getting the better of me i opened it . looking around i saw this huge purple button up shirt . taking of my old ragged clothes i replaced it with the purple shirt it was HUGE on me like a dress but i loved it . the smell was also comforting to me it smelt like sandalwood. i waddled down the hall following the smell .

realizing ill have to make my own breakfast like he orphanage made me . a frown made its way down to my lips . WAIT where is mommy . starting to panic i ran down the hall tears starting to fall .

"mommy left me " i said whimpering to myself .

i made it to the kitchen not even realising . big strong arms picked me up and started talking to me in a soothing voice but i was just focused on why mommy left . "shhh princess its okay " i here a man whisper into my ear . starting to calm down from his words i realized Bruce is holding me .

" what happened honey " he said softly

. "mommy left me " i whimper i really missed her okay .

Gentle hands slowly take me out of Bruce's arms and i know exactly who it is .

" MOMMY " i yell

" hi baby girl" she says just as happy as i am .

i squeeze her tightly and start playing with her hair . i smile up at her and Bruce and they kiss . yucky . then it hits me wait they are together . so does that mean he is my daddy or no . i sit there with a questioning look on my face for awhile while mommy walks somewhere . but the smell of food is getting stronger so i think we are going to the kitchen but i don't really know this place so i am not sure . i snuggle into the shirt i am wearing then i realize daddy no Bruce has the same one .

" do you like my top your wearing princess " bruce asks

"Yeah! its really comfy and soft plus it smells really nice . sorry for taking it tho but my old clothes where itchy " i say happily

"its fine baby " he says

"Are you my daddy " i suddenly blurt out by accident

" yes i am but you don't have to call me that if you don't want to you can just call me Bruce " he says softly

" no thanks i like daddy better "i have always wanted parents so i am soo happy to have a mommy and daddy now! i am the luckiest girl in the WORLD.