The Date

Henry Pov
I was getting ready to take Babe out to Soto Voce. I loved this girl so much and I was going to ask he to be my girlfriend while eating. I got ready and went downstairs waiting for her to be done.

Babe Pov
I just got out of the shower and finished getting ready to go on my date with Henry. I went into the guest room and put on a dress that looked nice to wear with the restaurant he is taking me to. I wanted to be his girlfriend but I wasn't sure if he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend or not but I hoped he did. I went downstairs and I saw him waiting for me.

Henry Pov
I saw her come down as she was in the most beautiful dress I saw her wear. "Wow. You look amazing tonight." He said giving her a smile and a kiss on her cheek.

Babe Pov
I walked down the stairs and saw Henry. The most cutest guy I ever saw. "Thanks you Henry. You look handsome tonight." I then blushed as he kissed my cheek. I Returned the kiss by giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Henry Pov
I blushed as she Returned the kiss. "Shall we go then?" I said as I held her hand smiling at her.

Babe Pov
I smiled and said yes we may. "So where are we going then tonight Henry?" I Asked with curiosity. "Were going to Soto Voce. One of the most best and expensive restaurants in swellview." Henry replied. "Wow how are you going to afford it?" I asked not knowing how he will. "With the money I earned at Junk'n'stuff." I looked at him and hugged him. Then I pulled away feeling embarrassed. He gave a hug back. "Sorry I just felt embarrassed that's why I pulled away." He Continued hugging her and said. "It's ok. I was embarrassed when you did it also. Let me Walk you in." I smiled holding his hand. "Ok."