Heat builds up

Babe's Pov
I was getting ready with Kenzie as Trip and Hudson were downstairs hanging out. "Why would Trip say something like that?" I asked Kenzie. "I don't know but it's not like Henry is forcing you to do anything you don't want to do. He is just asking if you want to do this stuff and your saying yes and your right you have been with each other for just a few days so you have to get used to each other's presence around each other." Kenzie said to me. "Do you think he likes me more than a friend?" I asked her. "I mean the way he said that kinda shows that he probably does." She said to me. "If he does it'll be weird for us to be together. I want to be with Henry no one else. I just see everyone else as a friend now." I say as I finish putting my makeup on. "Alright I'll see you later I'm going to go to dinner with Henry." I say to her. "Alright, be safe." She says to me. "Don't worry I will." I say to her and walk downstairs waiting on the couch as Trip and Hudson were downstairs waiting. "Babe please don't go." He said to me. "Trip for the last time I want to go, stop telling me what I can't do with my life or who I can go out with!" I say to him. Henry then walks downstairs. "Hey you ok?" He asked me. "Um yeah I am. Trip was just acting weird was all." I said to him. "How was he acting weird?" He asked me. "I'll tell you later." I said to him. "Alright let's go." He said to her offering his arm. I took it and walked out with him.

Henry's Pov
I would continue to walk with her to the park. "Where are we going?" She asked me. "Since our last two dates were at a restaurant and at Dub's concert I decided to make it simple for us." I said to her as I brought her to the park and would bring her to the area where I setup a picnic area. "Henry this is amazing. I love it." She said to me once again after seeing it. "Well it took a lot of time working on it so I'm glad you like it. Shall we eat?" I asked her. "Yes we shall." She said as I would sit down with her on the blanket. After dinner I dealt with everything and then helped her up. "I really enjoyed tonight." She said to me. "Me to." Me and Babe were about to kiss them Chloe Bianca Blake and Mason walked up to them along with Trip. "Um hey guys. What's going on?" Babe asked them all. "We don't want you guys to be together." Blake said. "You don't belong together." Tripp said once again. Henry and Babe looked at each other. "Hey what's that?" I said suddenly as they all looked and then ran with Babe somewhere where they wouldn't find us. I brought her to the Man Cave. "Henry! Babe! Is everything ok?" Charlotte asked us. "Yeah. Oh man we're out of breath but Bianca Chloe Blake Mason and Trip don't want us to be together so I had to come somewhere where they couldn't come and get us. "Tripp knows will know where to look though." Babe said to me. "Yeah but he can't bring the rest down to reveal the secret since he made a promise to not show or tell anyone about this." I said to her. "Oh yeah. That's smart." Then the elevator came down and out came Tripp Bianca Chloe Blake and Mason. "Oh man." Henry said as he would back Babe up as Charlotte did the same as well. "Henry what is this place?" Chloe asked. "Henry why don't you tell them the secret you've been hiding all these years from them?" Trip asked me. "I uh uh. Hmm." I stumbled at a lost for words. "Henry is Kid Danger!" Trip said out loud. I groaned and would sit on the couch. "His boss is also Captain Man!" Trip said once again to me. I groaned and sighed that mine and Ray's secret was revealed to more people.