Concert

Henry Pov
Double G: "Ohhhhhhh. Here we go! Drop dat. Drop dat. Drop dat. Drop dat. Let's go Let's go. Let's go. Now lemme see the club go off When I step on the mic Double G in the spot Like its' popping tonight You know the whole squad filthy You know the whole squad will be fill-ing up So when you hear that beat bang You better drop dat what! It's so icy that I want it everyday  You can't shake my game so just get out my way Only bosses up in here, Homey that's what's up So DJ bounce that bass so I can Drop dat Whaaaaaat  Drop dat Let the bass get low Drop dat And make the whole club go Drop dat Cause I can't get enough When you drop dat Now you better pick it up! Drop Dat."

Henry and Babe duet singing:" I got ten stacks on me and the rest in the cut. The chain looking like a Christmas tree all lit up. Only bosses up in here yeah we so legit. Got some shorties on the side two french and one brit. Four house two boats homie that's what's up so DJ bounce that bass so I can drop dat what!" They finished and Dub continued the song. "Drop dat. Let's bass get low. Drop dat and make the whole club go. Drop dat. Cause I can't get enough when you drop dat. Cause you better pick it up. Drop dat."

Babe Pov
I can't believe I was singing with my boyfriend. I felt alive and especially that he was literally with me singing. I never knew Henry had a good singing voice. "Henry I never knew you had a good singing voice. Why didn't you say it?" I asked him curiously. "Because I thought I didn't have a good singing voice cause the others don't think I do besides my boss." He said to me. I gave him a hug. "It doesn't matter what other people think and you don't need anymore else's approval to know what you're good at." I said to him.

Henry's Pov
Hearing those words from her made me like her even more than what I did. Knowing that she has my back especially when I doubt myself in something and how she's positive about it is a new thing I love about her. "So want to do dinner tonight at Montego's?" I asked her. "Isn't that like a private restaurant? Like don't you need to get invited by the owner?" She asked me. "Yes but I was given a invite for two and besides Ray ruined the last date kinda so I kinda want this to be a perfect one." I said to her. "Henry, I would love to have dinner with you tonight." She said to me. "Alright I have to go back home and get ready I'll see you at the entrance of my house at 7:00." I said to her. "Alright." She said to me as she went over to her friends.

Babe Pov
I went to my friends and then screamed and smiled. "I'm going on another dinner date with Henry at 7:00." I said to them. "Ooh what are you wearing?" Kenzie asked me. "I don't know which is why I need your help." I said to her. "Hey Babe, don't you think that you and Henry are spending a little to much time together?" Trip asked. "Are you jealous?" I asked him a little sternly. "No it's just all you've seen to be doing is spending time with Henry and barely have time to spend with us." Trip said again. I grew mad. "I've only been with Henry for a few days, get off my back ok Trip and don't do anything to mess up the dinner!" I said to him furiously. "Kenzie come on let's go pick out my dress." I said to her. "Alright." She said to me as she started walking with me.