Chapter one: Good Morning

No ones pov

It was an early morning, light was pouring into the bedroom from the morning sun, disturbing a certain pink head.

Natsu grumbled at the disturbance, nuzzling his head deeper into the blonde's neck. 

Natsu was hugging Lucy from behind as they slept, acting as a human heater.

Lucy complained about the rent and bills so Natsu took it upon himself to help with the heating problems. But they both enjoyed the position, heater or no.

Lucy's eyes fluttered open, she lifted her hand and rubbed her eyes, groggy from sleep

"Good morning Natsu" She said in a somewhat hoarse voice.

"mmmhmm" Natsu mumbled, not wanting to get up just yet.

Lucy chuckled under her breath 'How in the world is he so cute?' she thought

Natsu popped one eye open "what so funny?"

Of course, he heard her, with his dragon slayer senses.

"oh nothing you just too cute"

Natsu finally got up, but just to lift Lucy, place her on his lap, and give her a soft kiss.

Lucy smiled "Come on cutie, I'll make you breakfast and we'll head to the guild"

Natsu perked up at the thought of lucy's cooking, well it was the best in the world after all. According to him.

Lucy got up and headed to the kitchen. As lucy started cooking Natsu went to change his clothes. When he got into his signature outfit, he headed over to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Lucy's middle, and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Smell delicious"

"Thanks, it's done now, go eat while I get changed" Lucy walked to her room got a few clothing items in her arms, and went to the bathroom.

When Lucy was dressed she walked back to Natsu.

"wheres the dishes you used?" She asked, a little confused as to why the sink was empty except from the pan she used to make the bacon and eggs.

"Dishes? I didn't use any. Natsu replied, coming up to her and wrapping his arms around her again.

"You ate it straight from the pan? Was it that good?" She said Leaning her head on Natsu's.

"Sure was" he sighed hugging Lucy tighter.

They stayed they for a while, savoring the moment before they had to go to the guild and act like they weren't together.

"Love you Lucy" Natsu sighed nuzzling his head into her neck.

"I love you too dragon boy" She blushed

Snapping out of the moment, Luzy realized they should be heading to the guild right about now.

"C'mon Natsu," she sighed " we have to go out we'll be late."

Natsu frown in distaste, he wanted to cuddle with his girlfriend a bit longer. But it couldn't be helped, if they were late the members would get suspicious, especially Mira.

So they locked up Lucy's house and started their walk to the guild.

477 words