Chapter 8: Satan Jr.

Mr. Ryan picks up John having his men carry him to a room. The room is dark and claustrophobic. The lights turn on blinding John, he covers his face blood dripping from his hand. Mr. Ryan hands him a hand gun then walks by a curtain pulling it down revealing Holly and Lucy tied up and gagged they're in tears.

"Holly, Lucy I'm going to get you out of this baby I swear I will" John said holding the gun. 2 of Ryan's men were holding assault rifles to their head. "John! You are now to choose who lives or who dies!" John looks down at the gun. "You put a bullet in your daughter and save your wife or you put a bullet in your wife and save your daughter" Mr. Ryan laughs "oh shit isn't this fun!?"

"You're a sick mother fucker" John tells him holding the gun.

"Or you could not shoot them and I could kill them both and then kill you! Holy fuck the possibilities are endless!" John looks up at Holly and Lucy.  "I'm sorry" John raises the gun. Tears in his eyes aiming at Lucy, "I love you baby girl!" Mr. Ryan gets excited Lucy stands in fear tears in her eyes. John pulls the trigger putting a bullet in the head of the guard by Lucy. Snap aiming to the guard by Holly shooting him twice. Now aiming the gun at Mr. Ryan guards storm the room tackling John taking the gun from him. Mr. Ryan stands over him.

"What the fuck do you want from me?!" John looks up and asks.

"John, I thought you would've pieced it together by now"

John sits confused

"Why else would I kill your family?" He pauses. "You killed mine"

John looks confused.  "I killed a lot of assholes in my time"

"John I couldn't fucking make it any easier!  My name is Damien Ryan Gruber, does it make sense now? "

John looks at him "Hans kid or Simon?"

"Hans was my father"

John laughs! "Oh fuck, your father was an asshole"

Damien looks at him pissed off, then laughs  "yeah! Yeah he was!"

The laughing goes on, then suddenly stops.

"Hows John Jr?"

"He's good he's somewhere around here"

"Oh shit wait I killed him!"

John gets pissed "you son of a bitch!" He tries to hit Damien. The guards hold him back. "Come on John let's take this outside so the world can see!"