Chapter 6: Methods for the Madness

John hears a group of guys speaking German to each other. He runs to the other room hiding. Gripping his weapon tight heart beating fast.

       A cop walks around the police station cup of coffee in his hand, big mustache on his lips.

"Today seems kind of boring"

The Secretary looks up from her computer

"Well there was a call from the White House something about a shooting,  someone is definitely on drugs!"

The cop walks away grabbing a pastry stuffing his face.

         The men open the door John stands in the corner of the room hiding behind a coat rack. McClane pulls out the pocket knife. The men turn their backs too look at another room. McClane strategically walks out of the room. Sprinting down the hall. Turning the corner bumping chest with one of the German henchmen, the man pushes McClane pulling up his gun. John runs turning the corner, the man fires the gun putting bullet holes in the wall.

"Holy shit!"

John ran down the hall slamming into a door breaking the door into pieces. Pointing the gun towards the door backing up. Shards of wood in John's arms and legs.

He crawls to the closet sitting in there waiting for someone to come and kill him.

"Fuck! I'm too old for this shit!" John said under his breath.

         Mr. Ryan walks around "I wonder how John is doing" he gets on the PA system "Mr. McClane? Are you still kicking?

          John walks through the hall way packing a bag with explosives he found on the guys he just killed. John pants taking off his dress shirt. 

"John! You better answer me!"

John keeps walking, ignoring the calls.

"John!!" The calls grow louder then a gun shot.  John grows concerned! He can hear screaming in the background.

"Ooh! Right to the hostage!"

John gets on the radio "listen here-"

Cut off by another gun shot.

"Oh I'm sorry John are you ready to talk?"

"Go fuck yourself!"

Mr. Ryan begins to laugh tossing the radio to the side.

"Hey!" Talking to one of his henchmen. "Let's make some fucking noise in hear!"

The henchmen nods running gathering up.

       John walks around the halls using his tattered shirt for bandages.  "Good job John you ended up fucking up another good time!" He remarked to himself. "Just like back in the day no goddamn help! What do I need to take off my fucking shoes too!"

A huge explosion interrupts him as the middle of the Whitehouse caves in John runs from the imploding structure. "FUCK!"