Unamused

X*

Half hour later my phone is still going off and I am finally pulling into my driveway. I can sense Radish and I know he is unamused.

 I'm sorry I keep repeating myself to him, but something happened don't be upset I'll explain, I tell him as I get all the bags out of the car, I open the house up and Radish runs out, he runs straight to me reaching into my thoughts and sees the man I spent my afternoon with. Radish begins to run his head at me begging for attention, and I give him the attention he wants.

A few hours later I pour a glass of wine and call Rayan back. Immediately I hear his voice before the first could finish.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I have been calling you after YOU sent me your location you know you cannot do that to me y/n." he says this, but he is the king of not answering, he will call back but don't know when.

"HAHA. You knew I was okay; you would have sensed if anything would of happen to me. Sorry I meet some local people today and I just wanted someone to know where I was, you know criminal minds gets me stressed out." I laugh out loud.

"Well, you are right Ms. Thing." I can hear the sarcasm in his voice, "Now tell me Baby, how is the new place? Have you even started training? You know Chris is going to be on you and me both about it. Don't get us in trouble." Rayan complains on the other end.

"I know, I know. I won't. How could I? Any fun is at least an hour and half away from me." I grumble out. Rayan begins to laugh, and we end up talking for the next couple hours.

As I walk and make sure everything is locked and secured in my house, I call Radish to come with me to the room, he is still very irritated with me and he sulks into the room.

I look at him and asks him if he's going to be upset with me for a while and he snuggles with me and it reassures me that all has been forgiven. "Lets get some rest, we have to train harder this week." I tell Radish as fall into thought.

Another night and I fall asleep thinking about Jacob Black.