Guidance & Warnings (!please read!)

(TWD Spoilers ahead)

This isn't my first book or fan-fiction but its the first one I've ever shared so be kind and I might share more... :3

I'll be honest, I began writing this fic out of spite - after witnessing Carl's death on AMC's show The Walking Dead, I felt cheated and dissatisfied. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I wanted to flesh Carl's story out like he deserved, I wanted to expand on his character a little more (and because I was doing it myself, I could cater it around my own simpish ways ;P).

This fic follows the show very closely down to the episode, the time line and occasionally even dialogue (Yes, I'm that anal :P ) and I'd like to think I've even fixed a few plot holes along the way too :3

The only big difference is that Enid's character doesn't exist in this little sub-world of mine. The main character in my books is not Enid - she takes on some of Enid's lines and some of her roles when it suits the storyline but that's all. The character I've created is an entirely new one and nothing to do with Enid. I wanted the whole story to be as plausible as possible and viewed through the eyes of an unbiased person.

This is a trilogy of books and I will post a few chapters every week. They're all completed and ready to be shared so votes/likes and spam comments are encouraged!

!WARNING!

Not only will there be BAD LANGUAGE, GORE and VIOLENCE described in heavy detail throughout these books (well duh, it is set in the world of The Walking Dead after all ;) ) but there will also be EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES (some of which readers may find disturbing) and plenty of SMUT & SMUFF!

I will not put a warning on the chapters or pages that contain such scenes because spoilers. My advice to you would be, if you are easily offended or triggered by the things you read, then stop now and turn back - consider this your first and only warning, intrepid wattpadder! :)

!DISCLAIMER!

I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO AMC's THE WALKING DEAD or ROBERT KIRKMAN'S THE WALKING DEAD (Obviously ;p ) This is just for fun... just to make me happy... just to quell my rage over the untimely loss of Carl... a desperate attempt fill the gaping void he left in my soul :')

...Anyyyyway, now that all that's out of the way and if you're still here and haven't turned back for reasons stated or otherwise, let's begin the read - Enjoy! :D