Why do you do this? (1)

TW//abuse

It was 6am 2 hours until school started.
George got up usually around this time every morning. He would never be late and would always get straight A's on his tests. (u can tell he is a nerd ye)

It was around 6:30am now he decided that instead of eating breakfast he is going to go for a walk around Florida, he only moved here a bit of time ago but knew a lot about it.

George got his keys and his school bag along with his work and laptop.

He was only 15 minutes away from the park until he got a text saying "come to the school now" George had no idea who it was or why they wanted him at the school it was only 7:15am.

George's POV:
I will just go how bad will be?
Skip to when he arrived at the school
There is no one here this was probably a joke of some stupid shit like that.

No ones POV:
Little did George know it wasn't.
George sat there for another 5 minutes on his phone just waiting for school to open.
While he was doing that he heard footsteps coming towards him. He didn't do anything. He was scared. So he just kept his head down.

But it got to the point where he knew he had to do something, but it was to late the person was right in front of George now.

George slowly lifted his head and looking up to see a tall blonde boy with emerald green eyes standing in front of him. It was dream. He knew at that moment that he was about to get hit or worse.

Dream POV:

He actually came? Well I guess I did text him anonymously.
Okay now that he is here what will I do to him today;) maybe beat him punch him or ...kiss- um no shut up u don't know what ur saying.

Ok ok I will Um beat him
Yes he deserves it.

No ones POV
George made eye contact with him but looked away quickly,dream grabbed him and smashed his phone onto the ground. He started to punch him in the chest.the pain George felt was unreal.

He let it go past him tho.
Dream still hitting him said "FIGHT ME U WEAK BITCH" George didn't say anything he just stood there shaking. What had he to say.

Dream once again punched and said "WHAT ARE U DOING JUST STANDING THERE HIT ME HIT ME HIT ME"
George finally had enough confidence to speak he slowly whispered "why do u do this"

Dream stood there in shock of what George had just said.

~this was my first chapter yes Ik its bad but if u have any requests for my next one please tell I'm quite lost rn LOL~