Chapter 18 || The night [Smut]

"Let's have some fun"

Thous 4 words left your mouth and jungkook looked at you he knew what were you talking about. But how after what he did he doesn't have the guts to do that with you.

You: I know I'm ready and this time its love.

You hop over him sitting  while slowly making your hands up to his neck. He moaned out.

Jk: are y-

You: shhhh it's my time today.

You slowly kissed him softly bite his lower lip as he moaned and you put your touge inside playing with his it was so soft and beautiful.

You then went down and kissed his neck and sucking it as your hand went down to his box'ers.

His friend was already standing. You hold it rubbing it softly. As he moaned out louder you slowly removed your mouth from his neck to his lil fried down there.

You licked the tip of it making him putting his head back as you started to suck it hard. He hold on you hair as you sucked it.

He was enjoying the moment too the fullest. She then stopped as his friend switch inside of her mouth. He whined out loud

You: now it's your turn wild boy.

he smirked he was waiting for this day as he shifted you he was now top of you and then slowly put his mem'ber inside of you. As you both moaned out loud 

Jk: fuvk tight as last time fuvking love it ugh!!

You moaned out his name softly making him more impatient. He slowly started to move and then faster it afterwards.

He was going deep hard and you were loving it your lower stomach was filping many time. He was going full on. You can just feel how much he wanted it.

It's been almost a year and you were in love this wasn't lust it was love that's why you were so into it.

He was moaning you name made you roll your eyes back As you felt your orgasm was reaching.

He came near and kissed you deep more like hungrily. Like he missed this so much. You kissed him back as you too missed him so much.

You were near to you limits so You came but he didn't stopped after few moments he came inside. You felt his warmth inside of you. then As he felt so many emotions and lay beside you.

Jk: y/n I hope you never regret this night I promise.

You: I won't I love you so much now.