Chapter 5 || Party?

...

You: let go of me! I'm not your toy Jungkook it's not right to use me like this!!

Jungkook: I know..I'm doing things worng b-

You: no!! Leave me!! I don't wanna see your face get off from me!!!

Jungkook didn't do anything and just walked out.

You: I hate this!! I won't let him use me never!!

Time pass next morning

...

You woke up you didn't want to look for Jungkook. But you were worried. So u gone to the bathroom got freshed then gone downstairs.

You asked one of the maids where he was.

Maid: mam he gone out early in the morning.

You: oh..ok d-

???: Jungkook!? Where are you? Oh? Ah! Your then his wife!! Nice to meet you~

You: who are you...?

V : ah I'm Taehyung can call me V. I'm Jungkook's friend. He didn't came to the office.

You: what!? Then where did he go?

V: ah don't worry he might doing some other tasks. So what's your name Beautiful girl?

You: ah..it's kim y/n. Nice to meet you.

V: oh y/n today we have a party over wanna come? Just tell Jungkook he will bring you it will be fun!!

You: um...I'm not a party girl though...

V: don't worry I will help just come Oki! I will tell Jungkook!! I will go then. See you at the party!

V left without saying anything else or let you talk.

°°°

Your POV

Wah he was wired. But so handsome! And kind attitude. But I don't know if Jungkook will take me with him or not...

I will ask him to take me.. nevermind I should go eat my breakfast. Then I will think about it.

Time pass at afternoon

•••

A/n POV

The day is at the end. But Jungkook still didn't came where is he!? Ugh!!

You heard a car coming in. So you thought Jungkook came. You waited but then a voice not Jungkook's called your name.

You gone downstairs and saw v. He was looking so handsome and sexy as well. You gone lost. But then.

V: lmao y/n your not ready yet!? Get ready I'm picking you up for the party. Jungkook is kinda busy today so he will come to the party a bit leater.