Stalker coconut-AruAni

Armin POV (this is a modern day highschool au btw)
It's Tuesday right? That means Annie is doing her martial arts training,she doesn't need it though, she's the strongest girl in school.I walked towards the P.E block only to be stopped by my stupid friend Eren jaegar

"Dude, you need to stop being a flipping stalker" he said sternly, with his hand on my shoulder.
"I-I'm not a stalker! You don't even know where I'm going!!" I said, panicking
"Then why is your hand literally on the door for the pe building?"he said, smirking
"B-because I need to do practise!" I replied
He laughed"I don't believe that one bit, you never do practise, last time you said you were practising Football Reiner caught you in the closet eating candy and watching anime!" Eren said angrily."you're going to stalk Annie again aren't you?"
"Y-yeah maybe..." I said, hanging my head low looking at the ground.
"If she finds out she will murder you, you saw what she did to me and Reiner on the first day of school! Stupid pe being the first period we had." He muttered that last part, who new he was capable saying something smart.
"D-don't you think I know that?! And who says I have to get caught? I do it all the time."
"That doesn't make you sound very good, just go if you really want." He said, releasing my shoulder from his tight grip.

Annie won't actually kill me right? The most she's done is hospitalised some students and punctured their- ok I see what Erens getting at, I don't even know why I like her,she's very violent and quiet. The only people she really talks to are Reiner,Berthodlt and Hitch.

I walked inside the pe block and went towards the room Annie had reserved for her training every Tuesday. I stood by the door and peered through the glass. Stupid Jaegar is right I am a stalker huh. Wait I can't see Annie anywhere, where is she? In an instant the door swung open, I fell to the ground and winced at the pain. Annie's usual stoic expression turned into an angry one, she looked down at me and got into her fighting stance, raised her leg and took one swift kick at my head, everything went black after that.

I woke up in the nurses office at school on a springy white 'hospital' bed, with a few of my friends looking down at me( Eren, Mikasa,Connie and his girlfriend Sasha)"h-how did I get here?" I asked
"According to the nurse, Annie beat you up then as Reiner and berthodlt went to meet with her, they saw you and brought you here." Mikasa said while eyeing Erens smug face.
"See Armin! What did I flipping tell you!" Eren said playfully punching my shoulder.
"Ow! And I know it's my fault I should have been more careful." I said
"Or you could NOT stalk Annie, the most violent girl in the school, and talk to her." Connie chimed in, drowning out the sound of Eren getting parented by Mikasa for 'punching' me.

"T-talk to her! Do you know how hard it is to talk to your crushes, actually not really for you." I said glaring at Mikasa since all the stuff with Eren."shut it Armin,idiot." Mikasa said,muttering that last part, why you bully meh ;-;"look either tell us why you like Annie, so we can help you get over your creepy stalker thing, or ask her out." She said sternly. I started crying, I wiped my tears away from my face and ran away, Sasha protested I stay over for the night but I pushed her away, crying even more.

I walked across school, I had stopped crying luckily, I went towards my dorm and swung open the door, Jean was obviously stalking Mikasas Instagram, I ignored him and was about to flop onto my bed until a hand grabbed my shirts collar and push me against the wall.
It was Annie, I'm screwed.

"Why do you stalk me, stalker coconut." She said in her usual monotone voice.
"I'm not a stalker coconut!" I said
"Your bowl cut says other wise , she said."why were you stalking me anyway?" She said.
" l-let's go somewhere more private." I said glancing at Jean across the room.

I walked outside and led Annie to the near by the river next to school. We sat by the river and I stared at the beautiful pinks and oranges reflecting of the water."this is pretty... I guess your not all bad..Arlet."Annie said, tucking her beautiful Blonde hair behind her ears from the light wind.

I blushed as I stared into her Icy blue eyes. I suppose I should tell her the truth."a-Annie the reason I was stalking you is..." I started
"Spit it out."Annie said,poking the side of my face, annoyingly.
"I-I have a crush on you!!!! A-and I know nothing can happen between us, I had to tell you though." I said, not making eye contact with her. Annie gently grabbed both sides of my face and looked far into my eyes."look, Arlet, the only thing I don't like about your 'little speech' is that you said nothing can happen between us." She said.

"W-what, what about the thing that happened earlier?!" I said.
"What about me kicking you? Yeah I've done a lot worse to stalker boys or something,I only kicked you in the face."
"I suppo-" Annie cut me of by gently kissing me,it was quick but sweet, she ruffled my hair.

We stayed outside at the river all night, talking and laughing(the laughing just me, she doesn't laugh for anyone, not even me ;-;) hitch called Annie about 10 times and I got about 60 messages and voicemails from Mikasa. I suppose this all payed of, I can't wait to show of infront of Eren tomorrow.

Wow 1010 words, hope this was good enough, thanks!