Yumikuri-Necklace

This is a modern day highschool au
Ymir POV
I awoke early in the morning to my alarm, it was a random song called 'my war' My roommate Sasha set the alarm, classic Sasha. I got out of my bed Sasha was still asleep, I couldn't be bothered to wake her up so I called Connie and he came over with a loaf of bread and some ham. Connie leaned over the side of sashas bed  and hung the food over Sashas nose. She immediately got up and head butted Connie in the process.

"what was that for?!" I heard Connie yell. I laughed and got into my uniform. I adjusted my tie and straightened my collar. I picked up my black rucksack with all my books inside.
I walked towards class. I saw Historia walk towards the classroom I had. Gosh she's gorgeous. I thought. Historia sat next to the window, I rushed towards the seat next to her, elbowing Reiner on the way there and kicked his shins so he couldn't steal the seat next to Historia. Annie and Berthodlt glared at me from the other side of the classroom, Annie headed towards me,she didn't look happy.

Reiner told Annie it's alright and to back down.
Professor Hange Zoe ran into class, binders and sheets of paper in her hand. She slammed them down on the desk and panted "sorry I'm late children, I'll be your teacher for this year, I've had some of you as students before so hopefully this isn't as awkward as it seems." Professor hange said, nervously scratching the side of her head.

Throughout class, hange showed us multiple slideshows of images of cells and whatever, but I couldn't keep my eyes of Historia, the way she was so concentrated and taking notes like her life depended on it.
After the school day finished
I lay on my bed, biting the end of my pencil as I could t make my drawing look at least half decent. I threw the paper in the bin. I picked up my phone and went on Instagram. Sasha has given me her number and social media because I asked for it, Sasha was quite dumb so yeah-

I messaged Historia on dms
Freckled lesbian:hey, it's me Ymir, from your class
Queenie:oh that's right. What do you want?
Freckled lesbian:would you like to go out with me to the mall tomorrow since it's Saturday? The address is ***** if your interested meet me there by 11:00
Queenie: o-oh ok, I'll be there

Sasha kept pestering me the rest of the afternoon for some food, how many times do I have to tell her? I ate it already. A couple hours later, I curled up in my bed and went to sleep.  Sasha stayed up all night texting Connie as usual.
In the morning
I forgot to set my alarm. Oh no. It was 10:30. I hopped out of bed at the speed of light and put on my leather jacket and leggings, I tucked in my shirt and ran out of the building as quick as possible, I went on my Motor bike. When I had finally arrived it was 10 past 11.
"Late huh?" Historia said to me
"I'm so sorry, I forgot to set my alarm" I nervously laughed.
"It's okay don't worry! Let's go shopping!" She said happily.

We walked into a jewellery store. Historia walked towards the bracelets section. I walked towards the necklace section, I figured I would buy her one.
"Hey Ymir. I'm sorry for wasting your time, I couldn't find anything."
"Don't worry Historia it's okay!"

For the rest of the afternoon, we ate dinner and shopped, I naught some new clothes and stuff.
"Oh ymir, my Sister Friedas asking for me to come home, she's worried about me or something, should we go?" She asked
"Sure but one thing first."

I dragged her across the parking lot and we sat On my motor bike. I pulled up at the water fountain near by.
"I Bought you something." I said. Historia didn't say anything. I reached out of my pocket and got the necklace and put it around her neck. It was a silver necklace with a gold and bronze heart On the end of it. Again Historia said nothing. She wrapped her warm arms around me. I hugged her bag.
"Thank you." She said quietly