Epilogue

~ a few years later~
A little baby girl was crying in her crib. Her mother walked into the room. "Oh it okay sweetie" he mother Makayla said. A year after the battle Esther being generous gave a Makayla a child who is the next tribrid to be born. That little girl name was Jennifer Laura Swan. The daughter of Makayla Swan and the Uley pack. Jennifer had all of their personalities. She even had her mother's badass personality and everyone knew that she would become the next Makayla. Jennifer was powerful and would wear a special bracelet like Hope to control her magic. Makayla calmed her daughter and took her to the kitchen where the pack was. Jennifer was now awake and wanting attention. "Look who decided to wake up" Makayla said. Jennifer was in her onesies and had her little hat and pacifier in her mouth. She looked at Sam and held her arms out to him. Sam gladly took her and held her. "You want attention huh" Sam asked Jennifer. She just looked at him and played with his large fingers. Sam chuckled and went back to talking with the others. "Finally our lives are normal" Paul said. "Were they ever" Makayla said. The pack smirked at Makayla and thought back to everything that happened. And they all got back to living the life that were expecting. All of their happiness started on the day Makayla Swan returned to Forks, Washington and met the Uley pack and became their mate.
The End