Chapter 13 ~

Y/N Pov~
I woke up to Wanda talking it was muffled like if she was in another room but I couldn't open my eyes to see her. Why weren't they Opening ! Wait, Wanda, I'm awake, I'm right here ! I tried moving my body but nothing. Come on move ! Why can't I move ! I then felt Wanda's hand lock with mine except I couldn't hold her hand back, I tried to move my hand with all my strength and nothing. Only the slightest twitch in my finger. Then I heard Wanda ask me to wake up it was muffled again. I felt her tears drop onto my hand, I wanted to wake up so bad ! I needed to ! I tried so hard to move any part of my body then I heard her talking really loud almost as if she was right in my head ! I flung my eyes open and saw her crying holding my hand, I moved my hand so it would lock with hers. She looked up at me and looked shocked, Hey Beautiful I said quietly. She jumped out her seat calling Bruce and kissing me, Oh how I missed her soft touch. She gave me a hug and then everyone walked in the room, Hey Guys I tried to say loud enough for them to hear me. Well you look like shit ! I looked over to see Nat laughing, Ya well I did just get kidnapped. She smiled and came to give me a hug, So what did I miss ? Everyone just started laughing, I looked at Wanda and asked what happened and why was I in the hospital bed ? I should have healed by now. Bruce then mentioned that whatever that guy injected me with had slowed down the healing process and mutilated my cells, MUTILATED ! what do you mean ? Bruce just said that the syrium was probably what originally gave me my other powers and that he would need to run more tests to figure out if I had any new ones, I just let out a sigh and looked up at the ceiling. I think we should let Y/N rest now Tony suggested, No its okay Im not really tired I tried to sit up but I was too weak and just fell back down everyone stepped towards me and Wanda grabbed my arm. Im fine just wanted to sit up I said so everyone could back off, So Bruce when can I go back to my room ? Um wherever you want Y/N if you're feeling up to it. Great  !  Wanda wanna help me up ? Sure ! Wanda helped me up and walked me over to the door before I lost my balance and fell down blacking out.

Avengers Pov~
Wanda helped Y/N out of bed and walked her to the door, the rest of us stayed behind Y/N in case she fell. Then Y./N got to the door and fell. Wanda tried to catch her with her powers but Y/N still ended up falling unconscious. Quickly Steve gets her back on the bed ! We don't know if the fall did anymore damage. Steve quickly picked up Y/N and brought her back to the bed Wanda apologizing and looking really worried, Is she okay ? Nat asked. She will be Fine but I don't think she should get out of bed any time soon, Wanda then asked Bruce if he could set up Y/N IV and stuff in her room so she was more comfortable. Steve then proceeded to carry Y/N to her room with Bruce and her IV, Do you think she will be okay ? Ya she should be she is a strong Kid Nat you don't have to worry Tony said confidently. Alright let's let Y/N sleep. She is gonna need it, Everyone left the room except Wanda. Wanda are you coming ? Nat asked No I think I'm going to stay here in case she wakes up and needs something, Okay well if you need anything come down.

                                  *2 days later*

Y/N Pov~
It had been 2 days since the avengers rescued me, I was getting better and slowly healing. Wanda had been sleeping in my room beside me for the past couple days, She never left my side and helped me with everything. This morning I woke up with her beside me smiling, Morning Gorgeous she just looked down at me and smiled, Um do you mind helping me shower ? Ya sure but how are you gonna stand She asked, I could barely walk let alone stand for a long time. I don't know, maybe I will just sit in the shower, she started laughing at me. I have an idea ! Great shoot ? I said, I can hold you up with my powers ! Um okay but... How are you gonna hold it for long ? I was confused at her idea but it was worth a try. I got up and she helped me over to the bathroom, Thanks okay um turn around ! Seriously Y/N were practically dating she just laughed at me, So what if were dating I still don't want you to see anything. She turned around laughing at me. I took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around me, K you can look now. She turned around and helped me into the shower, Y/N I cant hold you for a long time so make it quick ! Ya Ya I know Wanda I will. After my shower she helped me out and handed me my towel, she helped me to my bed and picked out an outfit. I got dressed and she helped me walk downstairs for movie night.