Dream I want to cuddle

Y/N POV:

    I was walking around the house watching Tik Poks when I saw a Tik Pok of a girl sitting on her boyfriend's lap while he played his video game when she tried to get up it made him sad so she sat back down.

It made me want to try it on my boyfriend Clay, who was live-streaming his speedruns with his friends Nick and George.

As I started making my way to his office I started to change my mind, Why? Because I'm a plus-size woman and I didn't want to hurt him. But it is too late as I found myself knocking on his door.

" Come in." I heard Clay say.

I began to walk in. I sometimes come in to watch him play his games. So when he saw it was me he didn't ask what's up.

So I started to walk over to him and began to straddle him.

" Hey what are you doing?" Clay asked.

" Cuddle." That is all I said to him as I felt my face get hot.

As I went to get back up he made me sit back down.

"Stay." He said to me.

I sat back down as he pulled me closer to him. I felt my face get hotter.

"Dream who is that?" I heard Nick ask.

We never told anyone we were dating because we wanted to be sure it would last a long time. We have been dating for 1 Year.

" I guess we can tell them now," Clay said to me.

I just nodded my head.

"This is my girlfriend Y/N, say hey babe"

" Hi, nice to meet you all."

THE END.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
That is the end of my first oneshot I tried really hard and I hope you enjoyed see in the next ones