Learning to dance

Y/N POV:

I just got off the phone with the manager of a new group called the Dream Team, and they wanted me to teach them some new moves, which they would double the price every time I said no. I learned that by saying no a lot, till I finally gave in.

Their coming in next week which means I got a week to get this place in shape. I recently had a group of kids come in and I'm still cleaning and finding stuff.

~ ONE WEEK LATER ~

" Welcome to the dance studio where I will be your teacher. My name is Y/N and if you have any questions feel free to ask." I said to the Dream team

"Yes," I said to the boy in the green hoodie and white mask

"Are you single?" he asked me

I looked at him with an annoyed look.

From that day the boy who asked me if I was single whose name was Clay, would keep flirting with me.

At this point, I had been working with them for about a month, I slowly began to have a feeling for the mask-wearing boy.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Today one of our female dancers called out, which means I have to fill in.

" Okay, Jessie has called out," I told them

" I will be dancing with you Dream," I said to Dream

As we began to dance, it started to feel like it was just me and Clay.

" Will you go out with me?" Dream asked me while we were dance causing me to trip. I look at him shocked.

He then took off his mask.

" Is that a yes or a no?" he question, his face was red, but nonetheless handsome.

" Yes" I said to him, he then hugged and kissed me.

THE END