ten

I'm alright

(I've made you guys wait long enough… this is the only chapter finished sorry)

Dabi-

What happened… I was stuck in my thoughts before I felt a weight on my shoulders and heard the door close "I'm sorry… I almost really hurt you…" Tomura says hugging me I felt his gloved hands on my back "I'm alright Tomura, you didn't hurt me." I hear him whimper slightly, I hug him back one hand on his head petting him. I kiss him softly, cuffing his face gently.

I stand up and help him up before I drag him into another hug, he hugs me back humming happily into my neck. I bring him to his bed laying him down and laying next to him. "What if I did hurt you…" "Tomura you're not going to hurt me." I kissed his cheek afterwards, "I know it scares you, it scares you a lot tomura that's obvious. I promise you that no matter what you won't." I whisper. He turned around to kiss me, I let my hand trail up his crop top slowly "Toya… be careful." He hums allowing it.

I rub his ribs slowly brushing my thumbs on his nipples. He whines turning his face into the pillow "Don't tease me right there Toya…" He mumbles into the pillow, I sigh and kiss his neck moving my hands to his waist. "Go ahead and get changed baby, I'll go get changed too." He nods and flips up and gets out of bed to change, and I go out to my room. I make it to my room and change into some pajamas that are comfortable, I need to take out the hair spray… I'll do that in a bit.

I walk back to Tomura's room, he's wearing my lavender hoodie and no pants. I kiss his neck gently kissing along his collarbone "mh~ god damnit" He wraps his arms around my neck allowing me more access to his neck. I suck his neck gently, hearing his moans slip out. I gently nibble on his earlobe "do you want me to tease you, make you feel good~" I whisper in his ear, he nodded slowly. I got on the bed and he got on my lap.

3rd-

Shigaraki pushed him down onto the bed, he swayed his hips side to side slightly feeling Dabi's hardon. Dabi put his hand on Shigi's hips, Shigi placed his gloved hands on Dabi's stomach and continued to sway. Dabi moaned softly "Enjoying yourself baby boy?" Shigi looked away and nodded letting out small moans himself. Precum was making a wet spot in Tomura's boxers and Dabi's pants "your going to make a mess, c'mon on your back." Dabi flips Shigaraki on his back.

Dabi pulled down Shigi's boxers and touched the tip of Shigaraki's erection, Shigi looks down blushes as Dabi licks his tip, making him whimper. Dabi took the tip into his mouth, he then took a bit more into his mouth swirling his tongue, "ah~ fuck!" Shigi put his hand in Dabi's hair tugging slightly. Dabi deep throated Shigi's full length choking only a bit "Toya!~" Dabi ignored Shigaraki's moans, he started massaging his balls. "Stop, I'm going to cum..." Shigi whimpered, his moans making it difficult to talk, Dabi glanced up at him and continued. Soon Shigaraki cummed into Dabi's mouth, Dabi swallowed all of it.

Shigaraki-

Asshole, I fix my boxer and turn to my side facing the wall. He draped the blanket over me "I have to take a shower real quick Tomu." I flipped him off, he just chuckled, he grabbed my wrist pinning me slightly "I love you, give me a kiss." I blushed attempting to push him away with my leg "no, I didn't give you the permission to give me a blow job. So you don't get a kiss!" I growled slightly "technically you did" I glared at him. I kissed him lightly, then he left to my bathroom to shower.

20 minutes later he came out fully dressed drying his… white hair "your hair is white!" I sat up, he nodded "yeah, my hair is hair sprayed black." He said, sitting on my bed. He threw the towel into the hamper, ruffling his hair " I was born with red hair and it turned white." He chuckled slightly.  He combed my hair through his hand and smiled "let's just sleep, I'm planning on seeing my mother soon. And I want her to meet you." My eyes widened "what? What about the security?" "Disguises." I laughed and hugged him. "G'night" I mumbled as he laid next to me and we fell asleep.

Next chapter will be longer, I wrote some light smut.
The other chapter, needs some filler paragraphs edited... Then the third one just needs written