The Blood I shed for you (01)

A/N: 

Hey Guys there is a TW in this and it already has smut. I will write TW SMUT above it, so if you are not comfortable with it just skip past it. I will write END SMUT and then it will end.

Onto the story thanks for reading.

TW SMUT AND LANGUAGE.

---------------

It was yet another day and yet again I woke up to Daphne knocking on the door, I groaned at how early she was getting me up. 

I got dressed in my clothes and opened the door to see a beautiful face covered with freckles. Daphne had long curly orange hair and she was as pale as the snow, yet I was covered with brown chocolate skin. It was her birthday today. 

I had gotten her a small gift with the money I had saved up, I got her a small bracelet with our initials on it. 

Honestly, it was beautiful. 

We had gone out the whole day until the night came over us.

 It was dark except for the candles from the lamp posts, Daphne had taken me to the railing over the calm ocean waters, "What's your favourite colour Daph?" I asked sweetly. 

"Red" she snapped bluntly.

 I had given her the gift and she loved it. 

And we just stood there looking at the ocean and that was when I sensed her looking at me, I had no idea why she was but then I looked at her, her sparkling blue eyes were staring back at mine, and before I knew it she kissed me.

 And then she ran off leaving me there all by myself.

I ran over to Daphne's house and knocked on her window. 

I heard footsteps coming over to me, Daphne opened the window letting me come in. 

She had just finished getting changed into her pyjamas.

What she was wearing:

I had never seen her in clothes other than her formal ones so this blew me away

 "Well don't you look lovely darling," I said with a smirk. 

"Thanks, Thomas but may I ask what you are doing here?". 

"Are you serious doll, you really think you can kiss me and get away with it" 

She turned her head to look at the ground.

"Love, look at me in the eyes" I lifted her chin so her eyes would meet mine.

SMUT STARTING 

Her eyes met my lips and back with my eyes, she pushed me onto the bed and started kissing my neck.

I flipped her around and started taking her silk pyjama's off, kissing every part of her neck and shoulders, her hands running through my hair.

She let out a little shriek as I took her bra off leaving her chest bare.

She started unbuttoning my shirt and started stroking my chest, tracing the fined outlines.

I started pulling off her shorts and threw them onto the ground behind me.

She placed her hands on my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss, I aggressively kissed back, she started trying to ask for permission and I opened my mouth so now our tongues were fighting for dominance.

We soon broke the kiss for air, she started unbuckling my belt and pants and pulled them down, she pulled my cock out and started stroking it. 

I moaned out at how quickly she did it.

She started putting her mouth on it so my cock was in her mouth, she gagged at how big I was, I wasn't small.

"Suck it slut" I grabbed the back of her head and started bobbing her head up and down my dick.

"That's it keep sucking" I moaned, tears started trickling out of her eyes, I could feel it coming so I released it into her mouth.

I grabbed her face to look at me "Swallow it" She nodded and swallowed it.

I grabbed her and pushed her onto the bed.

I started kissing her lips and then onto her neck, making my way to her stomach leaving trails of spit finally I got to her pussy and slowly went further down.

"T-thomas" she moaned out. I knew what I was doing so I started to lick bringing my tongue in and out slowly rubbing her clit.

"Thomas, I a-am going to-" I stopped, she looked at me angrily. 

"That will teach you not to play with me Love" I smirked and started putting my clothes back on, I put my shoes on and left her there completely and utterly in shock.

END SMUT

I stayed out on the dock and watched the ocean and soon went home.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys that was the first smut chapter I've ever written but if you liked it make sure to tell me. 

Also, what's your favourite colour?

Mines viridian green which is basically a dark green but a fancy way of saying it. 

Anyways thanks for reading the first chapter <3