1: Irish boy

It is six o-clock in the morning and my dad is screaming at me to wake up because my mom failed at waking me up . 

 "Carly you are already late get up now !" All of a sudden I hear my sister laughing and she threw a bucket of water at me now I'm wide awake and angry . 

 " you son of a-" I shout before I get cut off . 

 "Language" My dad clears his throat starring me down with his arms crossed . 

 "Really dad really." 

 "Come on now you have no time to change ." So I quickly grab my makeup bag my black high waisted jeans and a white button up before we plunge out the door . We enter the car and I start doing my makeup as fast as humanly possible . 

 "You have got to start waking up earlier to avoid this issue" He's speaking with his hands . He's very annoyed . 

 "Dad I'm 15 cut me some slack and I didn't ask for this." 

 " I'm just tryna help you out. " He calms down a bit .

 "Look Carly I know it's hard to make friends because our living situation, but please cooperate with me I can't do this all on my own ." 

 " I'm sorry dad, but let's get this over with . " 

 "Please try your best I want you to enjoy it this." I lose balance and concentration and drop my water proof mascara and is now all over my face . 

 "Grrrrr!" We get to the x-factor building and I'm rushing in . I quickly grab my clothes and makeup bag . We are running and they let us in and I'm greeted by a bunch of kids and young adults starring at me because I'm late . I look down in shame and rush through to the bathroom.   

"I'm sorry excuse me please ." Oh my god I'm so ashamed and embarrassed . I'm struggling while I'm changing in the bathroom because I'm sweating like a pig . I can't zip my pants and I panicking . I sat on the floor . 

 "No no no no no ." This can't be happening I start crying. A girl walks in and her name is Sydney her very classy British accent pops out . 

 "Are you okay do you need help?" She looks at me very concerned . 

 "Well I'm late my pants won't zip; my makeup won't come off this is the worst day of my life ever!" 

 "Oh love let me help with the pants situation ." She starts pulling the zipper up as hard as she could . 

 " Come on come on you piece of rubbish . " She's panting . We walk out after 10 minutes of pulling my zipper up . I hear a very familiar voice as I'm walking away in the hallway, so I turn around . Niall no way it's him . 

 "Niall ?" I scream with enthusiasm . 

 " Carly! " He screams with enthusiasm and that typical Niall smile . " We run up to each other and I jump into his arms  . He lifts me up off the ground spinning . Niall was my best friend last time I was in Ireland which was 2 years ago we always talked over the phone . But it's been a long time . 

 "Niall I can't believe it's you it's been so long ," I shed a tear, " I missed you so much. " I can't stop hugging him . 

 "Carly I missed you too I almost didn't recognize you, but how could I forget that cute baby face." The cute little names and stuff was normal for us and hugging and kissing each others cheeks was also normal . People always thought we liked each other, but we just like physical affection . He kisses both my cheeks and I do the same for him.  

 "Your accent was a dead giveaway it was you because I could never forget it and that smile is everything, but physically you look so different ." 

" Well yeah that was two years ago . " Sydney walks over and she looks like she saw a ghost . 

 "Wait are you two together." She says while moving her index finger and middle finger apart and back together . 

 " No way!" We both say at the same time . We look at each other . 

 "Jinx ." We both say again. We burst into laughter . 

 " But then why are you acting all lovey dovey? " She crossed her arms and gives me a stare down . 

 "We just like physical affection ." 

 " Well okay then . " She walks away . 

 "Carly you have stuff all on your face ." He says as nice as he can . 

 " Oh crisp I forgot, can you help me get it off?" 

 "Uh I could try, but I don't know how." He gives me that smile I'm so fond of . I stand behind him pushing him through people and leading him to the girls bathroom . 

 "Carly I can't -" I put my index finger on his lips and tell him to shush . 

 " No one was in there it's okay . " I grab my makeup wipes and tell him to go at it . He starts wiping away but it's barely coming off . 

"Its not working!" He starts to pout .

"I know I know do you have any ideas ?" 

" Actually I do close your eyes and let me know if it starts to burn . " 

"Okay ." I say without question . 

" Niall it burns stop stop ! " 

"I'm sorry it's all I had ." 

" What was that ? " 

"Rubbing alcohol, or germex whatever, you america people's call it ." 

" Niall my eyes are puffy now; well it did work though, but now I look like I've an allergic reaction . " 

"I'm sorry." 

"Its okay ," I grab his shoulders . " We gotta go. " Before we could leave the bathroom a mid aged women walks in with her arms crossed and she caught us and my arm is wrapped around his . 

"Oh my ." Niall says so bluntly . 

" You two are coming with me . " she yanks my arm 

(A/N I hope you liked the story so far it's gonna be pretty short chapters and this all for fun and lastly if you have any questions just ask me thanks have a great day)