4:sickly

Carly's P.O.V 

It was time to go to Nando's and I wasn't feeling too well. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be a party pooper to Niall . We get there after some time and  Niall's parents said it was okay for me to stay with them. They drop us off at Nando's and we go in and there is a huge table or like 6 tables pushed together and we say down with Zayn and the other boys I met earlier because Niall is already friends with them . Holly was there and saved me from a pool of boys and she sat on my right and Niall was on my left . 

 "Boys." I roll my eyes . 

 " Yeah I don't understand how they're just so blunt and act like toddlers 24/7 . "Holly says pretty loudly . 

" Well but they're cute and we like them very much ."We start giggling . 

 "Yeah what about Niall you two definitely are in love with each other ." She says even loudly . I nudge her . I grab her shirt and hide my face in it .

 " No we're not . "The boys start whispering, but I can't make out what they're saying . They start laughing . 

" Yeah sure and if you'd move your head your little Nialler is blushing . "I move my head up and see Niall slightly blushing .

" Nialler is a great nickname what ya think Niall ? "Louis was so loud I'm sure the whole restaurant could hear . 

" Or is that just between you and your little crush ? " He's obviously just messing with him, but I can tell Niall is upset . Liam pulls on Louis's shirt and he gets the memo . 

 "Louis he doesn't seem alright we should drop it ." Liam whispers . I'm too scared to look at Niall now thanks to them it's awkward now . Simon started to talk . 

 "Thank you for coming . You all are very lucky to be here and some of you almost didn't make it . Congratulations to those who did . Next test is dance. Also you guys will have personal voice coaching . Some of you may be put into bands instead of being solo . Enough talk let's enjoy our food . We start eating and Niall and I still haven't talked to each other . 

" Niall. " No answer . 

 "Niall ?" Still no answer . 

 " Niall James Horan ! " I hit the table with my girl . 

 "What ?" 

 " Are you gonna speak to me ? " He touched my hand and removed the fork out of it . 

 "Why are you touching me your ignoring me ?" I

 " Your stabbing your food with your fork calm down . " He says gently, but I'm so mad . I stand up . 

 "Don't tell me to calm down you call down your the one who won't say anything to me you haven't even bothered so you don't have the right to tell me to calm down . Oh and rule number 1 don't tell a woman to calm down  ." I storm off ignoring the fact I made a huge scene . I went to the bathroom wiping the years away thatch didn't know I had . My stomach started to turn . 

 " Oh no .  I started my period and I have no supplies . " I texted holly and she said she had pads but nothing to cover the stain on my arse . She said she would send someone who could help . I heard a knock . 

 "Um occupied ." 

 " Holly sent me . " Are you serious ? She sent Niall . I texted her .  

'holly wth Niall rlly ' 

'yes hon u need to apologize ' I left her on read because I don't wanna deal with her right now . 

 "Come in " He had like five pads in his hands shamelessly . And his black hoodie .