Chapter 1

Takeda's POV

I heard the door unlock downstairs and my husband, and of course mate, come home. I rushed downstairs, smiling and crashing into him.

"Hi baby boy. How was your day?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me and giving me a kiss.

"Boring without you. Oh! But I did get something interesting." I said, pulling away from him and over to a table by our door where we kept mail. Keishin watched as I rummaged through it before I pulled out a letter and held it out to him. He opened the letter and laughed.

"Whaddya know. Who knew that Suga would be marrying Daichi?"

"It's been years since we've seen them. We can go, right?"

"Course we can. I just need to get that time off work. Or maybe I can find a way to bring it with me so we can visit all those kids a while." Keishin said while handing me back the letter. I smiled happily and gave him a kiss before taking the letter to our room to send them an RSVP.

Keishin and I both left Karasuno a couple years ago. We loved the place and the new students and players we got to teach and coach, but it was time we moved on. And no group will ever be as memorable as the team when Keishin came back to coach. 

After I finished an RSVP, I sealed it up and put it by the front door to mail when I head out in the morning. When I got back to the bedroom, my husband was changed and laying in bed. I climbed into bed with him, laying over top of him and kissing along his neck.

"Ittetsu."

"Yes?" 

"What are you doing?"

"Am I not allowed to do this, alpha?" I asked, my husband growling slightly as I laughed and nuzzled my face to his neck. I remember being far too shy with him and any cleaning or affection when we first became mates. But it's been a few years now, and it was fun to tease him. 

"Watch it baby boy." He said with a grin, grabbing me and flipping our positions. He kissed me, his fangs grazing against my lip and nearly tearing the already scarred skin from so much kissing and biting. 

As much as I love teasing my mate to death and getting absolutely messed up afterwards, I was tired and I could tell he was too. Besides. I had errands to run tomorrow, including going out to the post office, store, and now planning our trip back. After we left Karasuno, we moved. Not super far away or anything, but it was a good few hours. 

"Alphaaaaa."

"Mm?"

"Not now." I said simply, my alpha growling and slowly climbing off of me. I giggled at his pouting, cupping his cheeks and giving him a sweet kiss and letting off some relaxing pheromones to calm him down. 

Once Keishin calmed down and wasn't ready to basically attack me, I curled up next to him and pulled our blanket over us cozily. I yawned and laid my head on his chest before smiling happily.

"What's that smile for, eh?"

"I'm just excited! We haven't seen Suga and Daichi, or any of them for ages. And it's sweet of them to invite us to their wedding." I said, Keishin nodding in agreement and grabbing me to cuddle. I wonder how all of them are doing?

A bit over a week time skip: Ukai's POV

Ittetsu sure was excited. And I was too. I remember all those kids, and they were all great. It was hard when they all graduated and left. Of course we had more students, new players, new first years. But, no one could replace all those kids. Wish we had kept in better touch with them after we all left.

Especially Kageyama and Hinata... The amount of times they argued gave me headaches, but, they were a special duo nonetheless. We never got to see them in person, obviously, but those two made it onto national volleyball teams. And Ittetsu and I couldn't be more proud of them.

They were on different teams I think, but, there's no way they lost touch with each other. They were too close, even if they annoyed the hell out of each other anytime else, when they were on the court, they were unstoppable.

We were back in town and planned on staying for a few weeks. I actually had a friend who offered to let us stay together at his home he wouldn't be using while on holiday. We had to pay like rent for the time, but it was a lot cheaper than a hotel or inn or something. And it was nicer. 

We arrived at the home, using the dresser he had for guests to put our clothes in before my husband tugged at my hand while I was still trying to unpack our things.

"Can we go see Suga and Daichi?"

"What?"

"Well that letter they sent us had their address on it, and I saved it. Can we go see them?"

"If you'd like to. But you told them in your letter we wouldn't be here for a few more days."

"It'll be a surprise then!" Ittetsu said with a smile. I sighed, nodding and giving him a kiss.

"Alright baby boy, we can go. Help me finish unpacking this and then we'll go see if they're home."