20

"Taste this!" Jennie exclaimed as she saw the candy bar, Chaeyoung nodded and took it.

Jennie and Chaeyoung were currently at a food market and were testing out different foods, more like testing out every candy, but they didn't mind. "Mm, this is good." Chaeyoung said, as she gave the other bide of the candy bar to Jennie who ate it. "I know right, New Zealand didn't have these stuffs. I wish we never had gone to New Zealand." Jennie said, Chaeyoung looked at her before she spoke:

"You haven't lived all your life in New Zealand?" Chaeyoung asked to which Jennie shock her head, "I used to live in Seoul until I was three? And then we moved to New Zealand." Jennie answered, Chaeyoung made an 'oh' sound and nodded. Chaeyoung took another bite of the candy bar. "We should go test the fruits out, they look good." Jennie said and took Chaeyoung's hand. Chaeyoung flinched at the sudden touch but tried to ignore it and followed Jennie to the food stand.

"Thank you." Jennie said and bowed, she handed Chaeyoung the strawberries. "I love food." Jennie said in excitement. Chaeyoung hummed and nodded. Not agreeing with the black haired. Jennie smiled at her and took her hand. 

"It's cold, huh? Let's go inside." Jennie said and pointed at the small cafe. Chaeyoung nodded and walked into the cafe with Jennie

"By the way, my friends are here. They're cool and fun to be around." Jennie said, Chaeyoung could feel herself panicking but tried to ignore it for Jennie. "Don't be scared, they'll love you." Jennie said and smiled. 

"Oh, there they are." Jennie said and pointed at some table, Chaeyoung looked the way and nodded. Jennie led the way to the table. The two males sat on one side and the girls decided to sit on the opposite side. "Hey, this is Chaeyoung my friend and this is Yoongi and Hoseok." Jennie said, the two males bowed a little and smiled, Chaeyoung did the same. "Nice to mee you, Chaeyoung. I'm Yoongi and this is my uhh... b-boyfriend Hoseok." Yoongi whispered the last part, Chaeyoung nodded and smiled. "Cute, love the feeling as single though." Chaeyoung said and giggled. "They're my friends from New Zealand." Jennie said, Chaeyoung hummed. 

"So, how is school?" Yoongi asked, "It's alright, yeah." Jennie answered, Chaeyoung nodded. 

"Right, we're going back tomorrow." Yoongi said, Jennie pouted a little. "That's sad, promise you'll come by summer, right?" Jennie asked, Hoseok smiled and nodded. Jennie felt someone tap her shoulder, so she looked around. "Yeah?" She whispered, Chaeyoung sighed. "I need to use the bathroom really quick." Chaeyoung said quietly. Jennie smiled and nodded. Chaeyoung got up and walked towards the rest rooms. 

...

Chaeyoung locked the door, and opened the toilet seat and sat down. She sighed and opened her mouth, throwing up. She didn't want to throw up but it was a habit. She coughed a little and threw up some more. Her stomach feeling empty again. She breathed heavily, tired from throwing up all foods she had eaten the last hours. 

Chaeyoung got up lazily, she walked slowly to the sink and looked at herself. "Ugly, human. You should've just jumped off the roof that day." Chaeyoung wiped off the tears and picked up her makeup bag and put on some makeup to look like she had not been crying. 

She walked out if nothing had happened, smiled and sat down beside Jennie who was busy talking with her friends, Jennie really admired the girl. 

...

Jennie threw herself onto the bed and took her phone, scrolling through Twitter, she sighed and look through old conversations until she got a message 

park.chaeyoung: thanks for today, I really enjoyed it :)

Jennie read the message a few times, blushing harder and harder every time. 

jennierubyjane: thanks, I enjoyed it too!! We should do it later

park.chaeyoung liked your message

Jennie smiled at the small conversation they had, the conversation really meant the world to her. Jennie turned off her phone and drifted to sleep

Two hours later, the black haired waked up by the knocking on her door. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, "Yeah? Who is it?" Jennie asked, sounding pretty tired. "Me." The voice answered, Jennie opened the door and in came Dahyun who looked really happy. Dahyun placed herself on Jennie's bed as Jennie sat beside. 

"Why do you look so happy today, huh?" Jennie asked, teasing her sister. "Because... Me and Sana are together! I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes." Dahyun said, Jennie smiled and hugged her sister. "That's really sweet, treat her well and if she doesn't treat you well I'll knock her out." Jennie said, Dahyun rolled her eyes and giggled. "Whatever." Dahyun said

...

Hey! It snowed *rolls eyes* it's supposed to be spring and sun and shit LOL

My birthday is in two weeks *im cool yes ok* 

Thanks for the votes OMG and the reads *cries in happiness* 

have a great day :)

-bby.rei