Chapter 7: Drunk

"Hey, hey, walk straight," I complained. Wonder what happened? So basically, minutes after [Favorite Villain] has talked to me, the whole party became a disaster. Well, it was a disaster for me, not for the others, I think.

~Flashback~

A purple-haired girl abruptly burst into view, butted her overjoyed face in my direction, making me scowl. "Ooh, did [Favorite Villain] finally talked to you?" she asked. I gave her a really intense gaze.

"Shut up princess of the [Random Kingdom1]. I wouldn't call you 'princess', y'know? I just forgot your name,"

"Oh, c'mon, don't be the same old Y/N," She smiled.

"What?" I looked at her with my lifeless sleepy eyes.

"You know, the Y/N who's always grumpy, angry.." Her smile disappeared since my eyes were looking the other way, I turned at her and raised my brow. Somehow, I felt very sleepy all of the sudden.

The purple-haired girl made a smile while placing both of her index fingers on either end of my mouth, "..the one who doesn't know how to smile." I smacked her hands away from my face, both of them.

"Ow Y/N. You're still a bully," She pouted which made me roll my eyes. The statement 'you're still a bully' circled through my head, I knew that I've never bullied someone, I was that kid at school who doesn't care about anything, the kid who calls people 'annoying', 'stupid'. If that's what they call 'bullying'. Then sure, I might have bullied every single person I have known throughout my life including my mom. Thinking of that made me sigh, a heavy sigh.

"And you're still annoying," I narrowed my eyes, trying not to fall asleep

"Y/N!" An overly cheery voice called out my name.

The too cheery voice is growing closer and closer, but you still can't place who it belongs to. "You're here?! Can't believe you actually came to one of Average's party!" I flinched a little when the woman whose voice I thought belonged to had light blue hair wrapped around my waist.

"And who are you? Don't just hug random people," I conplained, unwrapping her arms around my waist.

"Wait, don't you remember me?" It looks like she was going to cry. Such a baby. I turned my head to the girl I previously talked to, still not knowing her name, hinting her to help me out but sadly she didn't understand anything I was 'trying' to say to her which made me groan.

"No, I don't remember you that's why I was asking you, wasn't I?" I said plainly. "If I knew who you are I wouldn't ask you, right?"

"You're still the same old Y/N,"

"You're still the same yourself,"

"Oh my gosh! Y/N! Is that you?!" Another overly cheerful voice owner came running towards you.

Jeez, stop being happy to see me. I am still struggling to try to remember the names of the two princesses beside me, and an additional came by, which made my 'struggling' even harder. I sighed.

"Yeah, it's me," I replied squinting my eyes, trying to think what were their names.

"It's been years since I haven't seen you!"

'Here comes another hug' That thought made me roll my eyes. Guess what? I was right. She tossed her arms around my neck since she was taller than me.

"Um, who are you?" I asked. "Why do people come running towards me and start hugging me? I don't even remember your names? Wait, wait, which kingdom's princess are you again?"