Chapter 13

Frisk

A deep moan bubbles up through my throat and my body shivers a a wave of moisture pools between my legs. I arch my check pressing my tender breasts to Sans hand my body begging for more of his touch without a word. My hips buck forward pressing my hot wet pussy against the straining bulge of his cock still hidden behind his shorts. How much more of this can I take before my mind breaks from the sweet torture of his touches.

"S-sans.' his name a breathy plea as I clutch him to me. My body feels like it is on fire from his kisses and gentle touches. "P-pleas Sans I-I'm going crazy I need you." The moan in my voice egging him on as I feel him make a sound like a cross between a purr and a growl in his chest from pleasure. The feeling of him kissing and nipping along my neck as he sli8ds his tongue along my over stimulated flesh is almost more than I can take. "S-Sans." his name a pant on my lips as a fresh wave of desire floods through my system my heart racing in my chest and my breath quickens.

The knot in the pit of my stomach tightens as he continues to work his way over my body. The feeling of him tugging my night shirt penetrates the fog just enough to let me help him get it off of me leaving me in my black lace bra and black cotton panties. Once the shirt is gone Sans stops and I can feel his eye lights roam over my body. The heat as his gaze lingers first on the curve of my neck, the swell of my breasts behind the bra and then the dampness between my thighs.

My face heats up as I fight the urge to hide behind my hands as I can see the hunger in his eye lights. Knowing that the hunger I see is for me sends a white hit knife of desire through my body as another wave of moisture floods through my pussy. I press my thighs together trying to ease the ache that is building between my legs.

Sans reaches out tracing the curve of my breast with one phalange as his other hand slips under my bra searching for the fasteners to release my breasts from its confinement. A growl rumbles through his chest as he seems to be having some issue getting the pesky thing off of me and I cant help the smile that plays over my lips. "Need some help with that?" I tap gently on the clasp at the front of the bra showing him he had been searching in the wrong spot. Lest than a heartbeat latter he has flicked my bra open flinging it to the side. A breathy chuckle dies in my through turning to a moan of pleasure as Sans descends on the peak of my breast. My womanhood throbs and pulses in time as he pulls the nipple into his mouth sucking and twisting his tongue around the aching peak.

My body bucks and squirms under his attention my head spinning from the dizzying sensations as a coil forms with the knot in my stomach like a spring driving me crazy. Sans keeps lavishing my nipple with his attention his hot breath on my skin feels like fire. And damn do I love the burn. The sound of his chuckle vibrating my breast caused me to squirm pressing my core against him again my legs wrapping around his waist my hands clutching at the back of his ribs through his shirt.

"take it you like that one starshine?" he stops torturing my nipple to ask and nuzzle his face between my breasts. The only answer I can offer is to nod and clutch at his ribs tighter. his chuckle as he raises up and kisses my nose is filled with a smug amusement at the mess, he is able to turn me into. As he slides down my body a pout crosses my face a small wine slip from my throat.

The wine cuts off being replaced by a shuddering gasp as I feel his fingers gently tug at my black panties. My body tenses as a small flush of fear floods my mind as memories from my past intrude on what should be a perfect moment. I fight with every ounce of determination I posses to push that fear away and the memories from my mind. The struggle to remember where I am and that the being with me is Sans my sweet comedian and not some nightmare demon from my past.

Lifting my hips from the bed I try to help Sans get my panties off then settle back to the mattress as my heart is pounding waiting to see what comes next. My body jerks as I feel Sans lightly run one of his phalange gently over the damp folds of my pussy.

"wow starshine. Frisk you are soaking wet." The smirk on Sans' face and the satisfied growl to his voice send a shot of pleasure through my body. The lust in his eye lights and the passion in his voice send a blush over my face and I have to fight to not cover myself from his gaze.

All thought leaves my brain, and my body reacts as Sans finds my clit and slowly circles it with the tip of his finger ever so gently. My body shakes and my hips buck against his hand as I moan and make noises, I didn't know I could make. I try to reach for Sans to hold him tight, but my hands slam down to fist the sheets beneath me as he slips one finger past my outer walls wile, he lets his thumb press circles over my clit. My body bucks and my breath pants through my lungs.

My hips press forward into his hand grinding against his fingers craving his touch like a dying man craves water. I can feel my body reacting to his touch as the coil in my stomach tenses winding tighter. I can feel the pressure build as the spring snaps sending waves through my body as an orgasm ripple through me. Sans' name whispered from my lips as a lovers prayer.