Chapter 2

It's been 10 years since Gine and Goku landed on different planet. Goku is now an adult, stronger than he was before.
Gine still has her memory about her past making her angry. And thinks of all saiyans who were loyal to the king and the prince. And the ones who was loyal to them. She will kill them. After several years Gine is training her son to make him stronger. After few minutes Goku's training was interrupted by the explosions. Gine then grabs a gauntlet and run alongside with Goku. Once when they got there Gine saw it was Raditz

Gine: Oh... it's you...

Raditz: M-mother?

Gine: I'm impressed that your not dead...

Raditz: I wasn't dead mother was on the mission with Prince Vegeta and Nappa.

Gine: I'm aware... and I'll never forget what he done to me and my son..

Raditz: What do you mean?

Gine: You with that bastard who was the son of King Vegeta... and killed my son in front of me...

*Raditz remembers of what had happened to Gine and Goku.*

Raditz: Mother... i understand what had happen to you and Kakarot. i only came here to ask you to join me, vegeta and nappa. to take down frieza and take over the universe like we were meant to.

Gine: Hahahahaha!! you are stupid to think i could join with that bastard, after what he did to me

Raditz: But mo-

Gine: DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!

Raditz: What? What do you mean?

Gine: Im not your mother anymore...

Raditz: WH-WHAT?!

Gine orders Goku to attack Raditz. Goku then immediately rushes in, and punches Raditz in a gut sending him flying. Raditz then stops himself, but then goku appeared right in front of Raditz. And knocks him on the ground. Breaking his arms, and legs which makes him defenseless. Raditz screams in agony as Gine watches him and enjoys watching Raditz suffer. Goku continues beat him up, until Gine tells him that's enough. Then Goku stops. She then approached Raditz.
And said

Gine: Look at you... you disgusted me... your pathetic....

Raditz: W-Why... I-I'm your s-son....

Gine: your not my son... your a traitor... a weakling... your too loyal to the Prince. Let alone the King...
I'm afraid your life ends here... *prepares a ki blast* any last words?

As Raditz began showing tears running down his cheek and said his last words

Raditz: M-Mommy...

*Gine fires a beam at Raditz's heart and he died*

Gine began to laugh at the corpse of Raditz and picks up a scouter.

Gine: Vegeta, I know your listening... if you want to kill me. then come over and do it by yourself! instead of being.. an amateur!

She drops a scouter and destroy it