Chapter 3

Mean while with Vegeta and Nappa. Vegeta was very angry for what Gine called him.

Vegeta: Grrr! How dare she called me an amateur!

Nappa: Hey Vegeta. Don't you think that Kakarot was- saiyan?

Vegeta: in don't care if he's a super saiyan. The only one who going to beat frieza

Nappa: I got an idea! We should pay them a visit!

Vegeta: excellent idea.. but first we need to train first... cause we know if try to fight him he'll kill us with the single blow

Nappa: Right!

As Vegeta, and Nappa begin there training. Mean while on new planet Vegeta. Gine is training with Kakarot to get stronger. She's concerned that they were trained all day. After the trading. She went to see Dr. Krang to check the gauntlet, to see it was stable. And he said it was stable, however that device will soon be destroy when his power gone skyrocketed. So she needs to make the gauntlet more powerful. After five years Gine had changed her battle armor to black gi. Few hours later, she hears a voice in her head. And she knows who's it belong to. Bardock. Bardock had said.

Bardock: Why did you killed our son?

And Gine was very angry for hearing that question. And she ignored it. But she sooner hear Raditz's voice and said.

Raditz: Mother... why... I thought you loved me... I'm your son...

All the voice she was hearing, is making her angrier, and insane, and mad. And she heard a feminine voice. And it belong to her friend Fasha. Gine still remembers Fasha, as Fasha looked at Gine and said.

Fasha: .....Gine..... your my friend..... why killing.... us..... why....

Gine is now losing sanity. And becomes even more angrier, insane, and vengeful saiyan, and already lost her saiyan pride.
She smile manically and said.

Gine: .....All saiyans... are traitors..... all saiyans are too loyal to the king.... And the prince.... they are going to pay.... their going to pay for what they did to me...... this universe will be mine, and only mine................... all saiyans must die......... hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Gine's mind had broke. And she is now an evil saiyan. Several year has passed. A two space pod crash landed. When Vegeta and Nappa steps out Nappa used Valcano explosion

 When Vegeta and Nappa steps out Nappa used Valcano explosion

And Gine heard it

And Gine heard it.

Gine: Their here...

Gine gets ready and brings Goku with her. And fly towards the explosion. Once when they got there Vegeta notice Gine and Goku in the air. Vegeta is surprise to see Gine, and Gine is surprise as well. Gine had landed and said.

Gine: Hello... Prince Vegeta...

Vegeta: Ah! Gine! I thought you'll be busy doing your nails!

Nappa: Hehehe...

Gine: none of the nail paint is suitable. The only ones is suitable... is your blood...

Nappa: Hehe! I wanna see you try!

Gine: Heh...

Gine forms a barrier. And Vegeta's is confuse why did she forms a barrier. Then Gine had ordered Goku to kill Nappa first. Then Goku starts powering up, and he rushed at Nappa. Vegeta is stunned for how fast Goku was. Nappa then fight back. He almost overpowered Goku. Vegeta laughs and said.

Vegeta: Hehehe! Looks like Kakarot's done, Nappa's overpowering him.

Gine: Don't underestimate me Vegeta. I've also trained with Kakarot. And he had achieved that form that you never knew..

Vegeta: Hm?

Gine: Kakarot! Show them what your really made of...

Goku begains to transform in his wrathful mode. Vegeta and Nappa are very shock and scared. As the scouter begans to explode. Gine then smirks with the devilish smile, and watch Goku beating Nappa up. Nappa couldn't hold against him any longer. Nappa then fires a bomber DX and it hits him. Once when the smoke clears Goku wasn't injured Nappa just stood there and silent. With out a warning, Goku rushed towards to Nappa and strikes him in the stomach. Sending him flying. He stop himself, but Goku appeared in front of Nappa. And deck him straight to the soil. Nappa couldn't handle Goku any longer. finally Goku killed him. Vegeta was very shock and realized he underestimate Gine and Goku
But Vegeta can't even tell how strong Gine has gotten. He can tell she's hiding something.

Gine: Your next... Vegeta....

To be continued...