Dinner

He was sick and tired of people sticking their noses in his business, even Hux had done it when he was Kylo Ren, his mother had when he was Ben Solo, and now as Severus Snape, it was happening all over again with two of his students, his boss, and two of his old classmates. Severus had almost been late to his first lesson for the day, Albus had poured the tea and sat at a chair in the kitchen instead of his usual sofa in Severus's chambers. He had given in, Severus had told Albus everything, about the galaxy, about his mother and father, about Jedi and Sith, and lightsabers, about Kylo Ren and Ben Solo, how Bill was Hux, and how maybe he was going to go back soon. Severus didn't know how it had happened, but he had let everything out, and it felt... nice. When Dumbledore had asked for Severus to remove his glamour, he had been completely calm when he had done it. As much as he hated to admit it, the headmaster could be trusted, and he was not going to tell anyone about who Severus really was.

Dumbledore had insisted that Severus have dinner in the Great Hall tonight like he use to. And so, Severus had had to oblige. At six in the evening, when everyone was making their way down to the hall for food, Severus did as well, he slipped into the children-filled room and took a seat next to the headmaster. Severus shook his head as the headmaster dug into a treacle tart before even looking at the main course, he had no idea how his beard wasn't covered in the sticky pudding.

"You should really try this Severus" said Albus. He leaned closer so he could whisper "Or do you want me to call you Ben, or Kylo?"

"No Albus, Severus will do fine... and never call me that last name" said Severus.

"What? Kylo?" asked Albus.

"This is not a joke, Headmaster. It really isn't, the galaxy is a far more powerful place than the wizarding world, it's dangerous and dark, I know because it is my home. Everything there is so powerful that I could take down You-Know-Who single handed with nothing but my lightsaber. If these worlds collide, then we will all be dead" Severus whispered back.

"Nothing can be more powerful than a witch or a wizard, Severus, these worlds are safe" said Dumbledore.

"No, they're not" Professor McGonagall came and sat in the chair beside Severus, Sirius and Remus joined in the seats next to Minerva.

"Ah Severus, how lovely to for you to join us tonight" said Minerva, as she spooned food onto her plate.

"Good evening Minerva" said Severus. It was clear that Black trying to think up something rude to say about Severus, and that Remus was kicking him under the table to shut him up, though before Severus could insult Sirius first, Potter walked into the Great Hall with his little friends. The boy looked up at the teachers table and met Severus's eyes, then Malfoy leaned back in his seat and dragged Harry into a conversation that would most likely turn into an argument.

An hour passed, some students had left the hall, but all the professors were still there chatting away with one another. Severus hadn't touched his food, he didn't want to eat, in the end he just flicked his hand and the food disappeared, his mind went back to his thoughts.

"Not hungry tonight Professor Snape?" asked Hagrid. Severus looked up, he felt like a child. He shook his head, not bothering to speak.

"Severus isn't feeling too well tonight, Rubeus" said Dumbledore.

"Oh no" said Minerva. "What's wrong, do you need to see Madam Pomfrey?"

"No, Minerva, I am not a child, and I am perfectly fine, aren't I Albus?" Severus said.

"Well-" Dumbledore began.

"Aren't I?" Severus gave the old man a warning look, Albus just smiled back unhelpfully.

"Of course he is" said the headmaster. "Everything is fine." Severus rolled his eyes. Potter's eyes were on him again, he could feel it. Even though he was no longer in the galaxy, the man still felt his senses exceptionally strong, nothing had changed, he was still a Jedi. Severus looked over at Potter, his friends Weasley and Granger were arguing with each other, Draco was as well, that red hair on Ron's head reminded Severus that he needed to meet with Bill again, Luke's incredibly terrible appearance out of nowhere needed to be discussed. Severus knew that Harry could see something in him, he was just trying to figure out what it was, how did Severus know this? Potter needed to hide his thoughts better. But as Severus raked through Potter's mind, Harry saw something, he felt Snape in his head, looking deep into his eyes, then Potter jumped out of his seat unexpectedly, whispered something to Hermione, and raced out of the room with both his friends. Severus knew what it was that he saw.

"You'll have to excuse me" Severus quickly slipped back out of the Great Hall, he could hear Potter talking down the corridor.

"Harry! I'm sure it was just your eyes" Granger said.

"Yeah, Harry mate, there are a lot of things wrong with Snape, but he definitely isn't hiding something that big!" Weasley said.

"Come on! I just need to check something in the library, I swear I saw a spell around him" Potter said and they hurried away to the library. Severus froze. How could Potter see his glamour like that? He had no choice, he would have to follow the annoying brat to the library. Harry already knew too much, about Severus being off lately, and his temper being enough to destroy an entire living room. If the boy found out about him wearing glamour, then without a doubt they would find a way to remove it in front of the whole school. He had meant what he said earlier... if the Galaxy and the Wizarding world collided, then everyone would be lost, including Rey, maybe even the sixth and evil entirely, but Ben was not prepared to go into another life without Rey. Time was getting on; Ben Solo needed to return. Soon.