Chapter 4

Third Person POV:

"TOMMY!!!"

"Hey Tubs," Tommy said shyly, feeling suddenly pressured.

"Tommy are you OK?! How are you doing?!"

"I'm ok Tubbo, I'm home, aren't I?"

"Good point! Wanna play on the Dream SMP?"

"Uh, sure? Wilbur, you wanna come?" Tommy asked Wilbur nervously, hoping he would agree.

"Sure Toms!" Wil replied, instantly picking up on the anxiety in his voice. "Let's go!"

Dream POV:

I closed Twitter and moved back to my Minecraft screen, reassuring Sapnap I was fine. I had zoned out thinking about Tommy again, he was streaming tomorrow. He hadn't posted anything new on Twitter or logged on to the SMP, so I was getting worried.

Wilbur Soot has joined the game

Tubbo_ has joined the game

"Alright, where is the thing you wanted to show me?" I asked Sap, logging in as DreamXD and flying over. He claimed he built something cool and wanted to show me. I agreed to log on to my alt so I could go see it and we could hang out.

"This way." Hey said, leading me down the Oak Plank path. "Are you sure somethings not on your mind? You seem distracted lately." Damnit, he knows me too well.

"I'm fine," I lie. He sighs and I know I've been caught. "Tommy just . . . god damnit, when did he make such an impact on us?"

"I know what you mean, I've always said he was loud and annoying but know," I hear him soften at the mention of the young boy, obviously feeling the same as I do. "It's not the same without him."

As if on queue, a notification pops up in the chat.

Tommyinnit has joined the game

[I'm so frickin tired I don't sleep until 3 every morning whyyyyyyyyyy]

[Anyway, sorry couldn't think of a better cliffhanger than this. Short chapter, I know!]