Chapter 2- First date part1

Okay, guys i am seriously just gonna be nice and post this really really short chapter, i'm sorry. i am only posting now before i have finished writing the chapter beacause i don't want to keep you waiting. When i finsh writing the whole chapter i will make chapter 2 have a part 1 and a part 2 (if that made any sense at all comment "Irish potatoes")

ok?, ok here it is :)

---------------------------

Chapter 2- First date part 1

Niall's POV

Today I was going to ask Rosa on our first real date. It's been 3 ½ months since we started dating. Our relationship has become stronger and stronger but my honesty towards her has had a bump in the road for a while now.

You see...I still haven't told Rosa about how I am in One Direction, I'm surprised she doesn't know considering the boys and I are all over newspapers, magazines and our merchandise can be seen everywhere. But I have decided to tell Rosa when we go on our date. I just hope she doesn't want to dump me. If she does I will have to tell her why I didn't tell her in the beginning...

*A few hours later*

Niall's POV (still)

I was about to call Rosa and ask her if she wanted to go on a date, hopefully she will say yes...*fingers crossed*