PLEASE READ IMPORTANT

My surprise date location was at an old castle in the middle of a field in the country area of Mullingar.

Here's a little 'fun fact' about Ireland...it has the most beautiful and magnificent old castles from long ago.

Castles...

Where almost ALL fairy tales are placed. This may sound cliché but I hope Rosa and I can have a perfect fairy tale relationship.

I know it's not possible though because nothing in this world is perfect. You may say something is perfect...but it will never be 100%

There are always flaws and you will just have to accept that. You will have to learn and remember that not everything is perfect, that nothing will ever be perfect.

But in your mind and eyes you can make it perfect.

---------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for this, it's just a little thing for some of you who don't think much of yourself...you are all beautiful and I don't know any of you. I don't know anything about you and I don't know you personally but you are all wonderful people.

Please if you EVER need to talk to someone I am always open for a talk just PM me and I'll answer as soon as I can. I have felt a few of the things you might be feeling and I know it's not exactly easy to deal with.

All you need to remember is

'Mind Over Matter'

---------------------------------

Stay Strong ♡

Love always, Skie

Dedications go to commenters!!!