Zerif? Gerathon? Zerathon!? RAINSTORM!

Tarik awoke in a rainstorm, Lishay was curled at his side, shivering.

"T- tatik?" asked Anushka from behind him.

"Yes?" he said, not taking his eyes off Lishay.

"Im c- c- cold"

"We all are" he told her "come over" she dragged Lashay's now soaking cloak over to them. She lay down next to Lishay and shivered, she tried to extend the cloak so Lishay could be covered by it as well. "keep it for yourself" Tarik said "I've got her" She looked at him scepticaly as he pulled Lishay closer to him, accidently waking her up.

"What? huh?" said Lishay, as she left the land of dreams.

"It's alright" said Tarik "just cold and rainy"

"Yeah, very cold" She pulled him closer to her. "but I've got you, don't worry"

"I'm not worried about myself!" he huffed "I'm worried about you!"

"Well I'm worried about you, Tarik!" She had always acted like the mother of the group, fussing around him and doiran like they were her children, but it was that caring that made him like her.

"Fine" he said, letting her shelter him from the storm.

------------------------

Everything was soaking, but that wasn't the worst part, Anushka was up on her feet spear in hand.

"What is it?" whispered Lishay, getting out her bow. She was the second best archer Tarik knew, Abeke being the best one, but she was definitely more graceful and beautiful then Abeke, or was that just Tarik? He couldn't tell.

"I'm not exactly shure" she said "footsteps, I definitely heard footsteps"

"Thoghs would be my footsteps" said a familiar voice. Tarik spun around.

"Who are you?" asked Anushka in a menacing voice. Lishay loaded her bow and trained it on the spot where the voice had come from.

"I thought you would have heard of me" the handsome (so now we all know who this is XD) man stepped out from the trees. "My name is Zerif" Lishay let an arrow lose on the man, but Zerif stepped calmy to one side.

"Don't waste your arrows" Tarik told Lishy, she nodded calmly, and stood face to face with Zerif. Tarik stepped between Zerif and the girls. Zerif reached for his sword but then stopped. His eyes glazed over and he stared right at Tarik.

"You" he hissed "I thought I killed you! how did you ssurvive?"

"I- I don't know" stammered Tarik, scared of Zerif even more now that he was under Geathons control. He pointed his sword at him, Zerif made no move to his own blade.

"Girl" Zerif suddenly shot past Tarik and to Anushka's side. Tarik ran at him and held up his sword to strike him down, but zerif held up his hand and stopped the sword. He was wearing the iron bore Tarik realised, annoyed, and even more scared now. Tarik drew back next to Lishy, and tried to think of a way to get Anushka out of Zerif's grasp. "How did he sssssurvive!" Zerathon yelled at Anushka.

"I found him!" blurted Anushka "I had the antidote to snake bite on me," she continued "I gave it to him"

"How did he make it passsst dawn?"

"Lumeo" said Tarik "he gave me extra strength and kept me going" he released the otter who went to stand proudly on his head.

"No one survives my bite and gets away with it. I will deal with you myself" to Tarik's surprise, Zerathon then ran off into the woods, and towards where Tarik's thought stetriol was.