𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

𝗖𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

»»————- ★ ————-««

Sykkuno's POV

We get to the Principal's office and Dr. Lupo says "Hey Sykkuno! Toast! My favorite students. And Rae.... How does it feel to be Juniors? One more year and then collage."

"Good morning Dr. Lupo! I'm quite excited but Brooke and Rae have been very loud this morning." I say looking at Rae. "We are here for our schedules!" We have always been Dr. Lupo's favorites. He is so cool though, he learned our nicknames and made all of our teachers do it too.

"Ah yes of course. Here you guys go have a nice day!" He says while giving us our schedules.

"You too!" We all say at the same time while walking out. We look at our schedules and see our classes. Out of all of our classes we only have 2 together. This sucks everyone knows that we usually stick together because I'm shy. Hopefully Michael, Lily, Jack, or Poki is in my class.

"Aww we don't have the same classes," Rae says. "Well at least we have period 3 and 7 together. If anything we can do the same extra curricular activities."

"Uh about that.." Toast starts, "I already signed up for the debate club and the coding club."

"Oh," I say. "Well I was thinking of joining the art and gaming club so Rae if you wanna do that with me?"

"Oh sure! I'm surprised you didn't sign up for that Toast!" Rae says excitingly.

"What is gaming going to do to me in the future? Anyways we should get to our classes before we're late," Toast says before leaving to find his first class.

"Toast is right. Bye Rae!"

"Cya at third period Sykkuno!" Rae says while skipping. I look at my schedule and it seems to me that I have Science first with Ms. Kat.(If you don't know Funneh from itsfunneh's real name is Kat so I'm using her!) I remember that she is also the Gaming teacher so I know her. I think she is really cool.

I step into class and I see Jack talking to 2 boys. I don't bother asking who they are and just wave at him because he is popular and I don't want to embarrass in front of other popular people or at least I'm assuming they are. The only reason I know Jack is because of Michael. The only reason I know Michael is because of Lily. And the only reason I know Lily is that she was my first friend and introduced me to Rae and Toast. Michael never really brought any off his other friends but a I didn't bother asking why. Jack gets the memo that I don't wanna talk and smiles at me. I get a seat in the back of the class just in time because my teacher comes in and tells us to take our seats.