𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

𝗖𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

»»————- ★ ————-««

Corpse POV:

I wake up and I check the time and surprisingly it's only 7:30. I make my way to my closet and get my Black jeans, random graphic t-shirt, and my accessories that consist of chain necklaces, chain bracelets, a bunch of rings, and a belt. I get in he shower and clean up because I forgot to shower yesterday dude to .what happened. I get dressed and go to the front of my house to put on my black army boots and I get my mask and my eyepatch. I grab my keys from off the table and I start to head out.

I text Dream that I'm on my way so he knows to get ready. I usually walk to school with him and sometimes his friends tag along. I get on the same train that I kissed that guy on and fortunately this time I get a seat.

When I get off at the stop I meat Dream at, I head to his train. I text him that I'm here and sit on a seat to wait for him. After like 2 minutes of waiting I see him come through the door. I wave at him and he makes his way over to me with his friend Sapnap. 

I decide to have the first word and say "Hey Dream, he Sapnap."

They both end up saying hi at the same time. They go back to the conversation they were having before and I decide to put on some headphones and listen to some tunes. I make music myself but people don't know. No even my friends know, but I am working on a song called "Miss You!" 

After about 5 minutes of waiting our train finally comes. We are unlucky this time because the train is crowded. We try our best to touch anyone and we successfully do a good job.

The train ride was going fine until Dream says "Remember what you told me yesterday?"

"Dude shut up. Don't even start making jokes about it. It's too soon," I say in a serious tone. I already assumed he would make jokes about it but not this soon.

"What happened yesterday?" Sapnap asks and I make it clear that I'm annoyed.

"I should've guessed that you would ask this," I say. "Well maybe I'll tell you later but I don't-"

"Some guy from our school fell on him and saw his face," Dream interrupts me. "Oh and they kissed. Fascinating huh?"

"Oh well that's different. Uh what are you going to do?" Sapnap asks me with a concerned look on his face.

"Well if he says something to me I'll say something back but if he doesn't, than I won't. Hopefully he took my advice to be less clumsy so it won't happen again. Now I know not to take of your mask when you need air," I say with tired eyes. 

"Oh well I hope he doesn't because that could go bad real quick," Sapnap says as I nod.

Once we get to school, we walk in and head to our lockers. George, Dream, and Sapnap have lockers next to each other which are no where near mine's so I tell dream that I'll see him second period and walk away. I put my stuff in my locker and get my books for my first class. I have Science with Jack and Felix and out teacher is also the gaming club teacher which I find very cool. I signed up for that and the music club so that will be fun.