Chapter 10: Xavier... The Monster.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

"Nooooo!" I yelled as I heard the body falling to the ground.

My chest tightened and the pressure of the fall effected me so hard, I glared at the man who did that and he fell to the ground unconscious.

He was totally fine when he clawed at my father.

I ignored the man and ran to my father, I felt his pressure and felt reassured that his heart is beating.

I pulled my father out of the field and behind a tree.

My breathing wasn't so normal as I was stressed and worried about my father, I looked around and my eyes landed on the doctor and nurse.

I waved my hands around to catch their attention but they didn't notice me, I groaned in frustration and brought my hand in front of me and suddenly water shot out of my hands and at the doctor, finally I grabbed his attention.

Shocked by what I had done, I looked down at me hands and quickly shook my head, right now my fathers safety is more important.

Maybe he wasn't such a good father but deep down I love him and I think he loves me too but doesn't show it much.

The doctor ran to me and helped my father.

"Luna, you shouldn't be here, those people are dangerous and they could hurt you very badly, please Luna go inside."

I raised my eyebrows at him and said, "listen, it's cool and all that you're worrying about me, but I know what I'm doing."

I took a gun out of my pocket and handed it to the doctor, "worry about yourself doc, be safe," I smiled at him and left him dumbfounded.

I looked one last time at my father, reassured that the doctor will help him and ran back to the field.

This time everything was different, there was blood on the grass, and everyone has already shifted into a wolf.

I felt uneasy but I pushed the feeling away, I looked around until I spotted a pair of familiar eyes, more specifically Xavier's.

I looked at his beautiful black fur, that I wanted to pet so bad, he looked like a fluffy black dog but a little bigger than the average dog.

Xavier towered over everyone else since his wolf was larger. Maybe that has something to do with him being alpha?

I was caught by surprise when a wolf jumped on me, I started tugging at my knife to slash the wolf but I realized that it helped me, because there was another angrier looking wolf behind the one that saved me.

I looked at his eyes and noticed that it's Masons green eyes, "Don't stay here, you aren't safe! Please go back."

Mason said in my head.