< 4 >

if today was a better day, i should have a better night.

right?

∙ ♡ ∙

"HOW COULD YOU?!"

"w-wait!"

"I HATE YOU CHLOE!"

"i-"

"YOU DON'T DESERVE THE BEE MIRACULOUS, I WISH I NEVER GAVE IT TO YOU!"

∙ ♡ ∙

"Chloe?"

"y-yes?"

"Why am I your friend?"

"w-...what?"

"You treat me like trash and act like a ***** all of the time."

"..."

"I don't understand why or even how I'm still friends with you."

"sabrina..."

"I should just leave. You're toxic and mean all of the time. I should just be friends with Marinette and the rest of the class instead."

"i-i'm trying to change..."

"Why don't you understand?"

"...huh?"

It's too late to change.
Far too late.

∙ ♡ ∙

Chloe woke up in a cold sweat. She was having the same dreams (or nightmares as they should be called) as before.

i should get ready...

Chloe put on a simple outfit, a white shirt with ripped jeans and a gray jacket. She brushed her hair and put in her hair clip from her mom. She didn't feel like wearing any yellow or black because it reminded her of her dream...

"you don't deserve the bee miraculous, i wish i never gave it to you!"

She grabbed her bag and made sure all of her stuff was inside. Then she walked down the stairs and out of the hotel. She walked to school again and saw that Sabrina was waiting for her like usual.

"Good morning Chloe!"

Chloe looked at Sabrina, still reminiscing about her dreams.

"why am I your friend?"

does she actually wonder that?

"Good morning Sabrina."

"i don't understand why or even how i'm still friends with you."

"Do you want to head inside?"

"Sure."

The two girls walked up the school's steps and into the building. After walking up to Mme. Bustier's class they went inside and sat down at their usual seats. A few classes passed and unlike usual, Chloe stayed silent practically the whole time, only talking to Sabrina every now and then. All Chloe could do is think about all of her dreams and how everyone probably hated her. Even still, she was able to take all of the notes she needed and made sure that she understood the topics.