Chapter 2

8:30am in Minho's class
Minho POV

After bumping into Jisung earlier and walking away I was blushing. I was trying so hard not to just hug and kiss him right then and there. But I didn't want him to feel awkward. As me and my friends Chan,Changbin,and Hyunjin got into our classroom all eyes were on us. Mostly me tho because I was the 'BadBoy' and all the girls were obsessed with me. They would try to sit on my lap at lunch and flirt with me, give me gifts. And this one time a girl even tried to take my shoe.

But enough of my crazy fan girls let's talk about the person I have an obsession with. And he's you guessed it the 'GoodBoy' Han Jisung. I love him so much. From his beautiful eyes to his very squirrel like cheeks. And his fluffy hair that I want to touch so bad. He is just the definition of perfect. And know one knows about my crush on him besides my friends. Who ALWAYS tease me about it.

"So Minho~ What do you think of Jisung's outfit today?" Changbin said teasing me. I responded with "Ok just because I complimented his outfit ONE time doesn't mean I'm going to have an opinion on his outfit every day. But I do think he looks really cute in that oversized sweatshirt." " Of course you do." Hyunjin said while rolling his eyes at Minho. And receiving a dagger from him. And as I was about to say something to Hyunjin the teacher walked in. And class started.

TIME SKIP To lunch
Jisung POV
Before going to the cafeteria I went to my locker to put my books away and get some others for my next classes. Which I can't wait for because Minho is in all my last period classes.

After going to my locker I headed to the cafeteria where I saw my friends waiting for me at our usual table. "Hey guys. Oh what did you get on the Social Studies test?" I asked while taking a bite of my cheesecake I had brought from home. "I failed with a 55%." Said Felix with a bright smile on his face. "Of course you did. Well I got an 105% because I'm just that smart." Said seungmin with a proud face. "Ugh lucky. Me and Jisung got the same grade. Which was an 95%." Said I.N.

While talking with my friends about random stuff I had finished eating. So I got up and went to dump out the rest of my garage I had. As I was heading back to my seat I suddenly felt a cold liquid going down my head. And after I heard that annoying ass laugh that NOBODY likes I immediately knew who it was. It was The Kim Jennie. She was the so called 'Queen of the school. And nobody likes her. She's such a bicth. But a lot of people listen to her because she has money,she's pretty, and because her cousin's dad is the principal. And her cousin doesn't even go to our school! She just thinks she's the shit when she's not. And the reason she always bothers me is because she thinks I'm gonna steal Minho from her when their not even dating!

As I looked around the cafeteria to no surprise everyone was staring at me. And some of course were laughing. But one person that surprised me the most was Minho because he wasn't laughing nor was he happy about what Jennie did. Because he got up and went over to Jennie and smacked her right across the face and screamed "DONT YOU EVER DO THAT TO WHATS MINE EVER AGAIN YOU GOT THAT BITCH??!!" After he said that Jennie ran out of the cafeteria while crying.

As I was about to walk away and ask my friends for extra clothes I was pulled back and dragged to my table. But the person who was dragging me grabbed my stuff and brought me to the soccer team's locker room. I was confused and didn't get to the persons face because it happened so fast.

As soon as we entered the locker room I was sat down on a bench. And I immediately froze up when I saw him. It was Minho. He was just staring down at me. Looking into my soul. I didn't know what to do so I just said," Why did you b-bring me in h-here?" And of course I stuttered. Still hate myself for that but what can I do? He responded with." Because I'm gonna give you my extra clothes because your all wet." When he said that my heart fluttered. "Oh y-you d-don't have to. I-I can just ask my friends for some." I said as I was about to get up and walk away. But I was pulled back and pinned to a wall. "Like I said you are mine and you are not wearing any other guys clothes. Got that?" Minho said sternly." I-uh y-yes." I said slightly intimidated. " Good" he said with a slight smile.

After that I was placed on the bench again. As he was getting his extra clothes I was just admiring his side profile and couldn't get over the fact that he called me his for the second time. I was just smiling and in my own world as I didn't notice he was staring at me. "Hello Jisung? You know if you take a picture it will last longer." He said with a little laugh. "Oh um s-sorry for staring...""hahah it's totally fine I love it when you stare at me it's cute" after he said that I looked down and blushed.

He knelt down to my level and picked my head up by my chin and are faces were inches apart. My heart was beating so fast I think it could pop out of my chest at any second. He all of a sudden said something that I never thought he would say."I love you Jisung" After that he was staring at me like he was waiting for me to say it back. And of course without hesitation I said"I love you to Minho"

Oop! Sorry I left you on a cliffhanger there. I just thought this chapter was getting to long. Sorry~😆