Chapter 3

Lunch period(In locker room)
Minho POV
I kissed him, and I said I love you! And he said it back! I'm so over joyed right now! AHHHHHH! I don't know what to do now. Are facing are so close. Should I kiss him again? Yeah let's go for it why not.

I leaned in and kissed him for the second time. This time the kiss was longer,more passionate and heated. He kissed back. And when I bit his bottom lip for entrance he whimpered which kinda turned me on but I'll save my horny thoughts for later. As I entered my tongue in his mouth he moaned more. Ugh his cute little moans just make me want to fuck him right here right now. But again I will save my horny thoughts for later.

As I pulled away from the kiss he was panting for air. It was so cute. And then I finally had the courage to ask him." Jisung?" I asked. "yes?" He looked at me with his big doe eyes. "W-Will you be m-my boyfriend?" I whispered the last word. But his next  action surprised me. He said "will this answer your question?" As he said that he smashed his lips on mine again. After we pulled away I said "Yes that definitely answered my question." I said with a shocked face. "Hehe good" he said with the cutest smile ever.

Then the bell rang. Snapping us out of our moment. "Oh that's the bell you better hurry up and change before we are late for class." I said with a bright smile.
Jisungs POV
I changed into Minho's clothes which was a really oversized hoodie and some black ripped jeans. After I did that I saw Minho leaning on the wall on his phone waiting for me. When he noticed me he said "you know you look really adorable in my clothes" and that made me blush like crazy. "Aww is my baby boy blushing?" He said with a slight smirk. "What n-no I'm n-not. Why would I be blushing." I said that while walking backwards because Minho was slowly walking towards me. When my back hit the wall Minho pinned my hands to the wall and suddenly started to kiss me. Well it was more of a make out than a kiss but oh well.

As it was getting to heated I had to stop him. "M-Minho w-we have to g-get to class" I said shyly. "Ugh why do we have to when I can fuck you right here?" After he said that I smacked him lightly in the chest out of pure embarrassment. "H-hey n-not right now ok? Mabye later." "Really? You mean it?" "Yes" "oh you are in for a treat later baby boy." He said with a smirk as I blushed at the nick name. After that we headed to class hand in hand. But eventually had to part because we had different classes this period...