Sinful pasts

A/n: hey guys after watching some videos and exploring the web I think I know the sins and the reason why most of our favorite characters are as they are, warning these are triggers so if you have any bad problems skip this chapter or exit or you can have terrible episodes.

We good? Ok here, we, GO.

Angel: Being part of a mafia family angel dust or anthony was the son of a mafia boss who even with a diabolical attitude wanted Anthony out of the mafia business which failed. Then suddenly Anthony was then found to be homophobic leading him to be a gay guy. He also takes drugs so much especially angel dust probably to make his bad scenario look good and also with the fact there isn't much about his mom I think Anthony lost his mom leading him to be depressed which explains the drugs also. Then one day he did an overdose which only happened if someone has had something happened to him that was beyond upsetting so I believe either that was when his mom died or he was discovered to be gay and was hated leading him to want a lot of drugs killing him of overdose turning Anthony to angel dust the spider demon.

Vaggie: Vaggie or vagatha being spanish i believe since she acts motherly she was left to take care of her family while she was then left with her terrible father who sold vagatha as a prostitute and one day he threatened vagatha's siblings leadin...

Vaggie: Vaggie or vagatha being spanish i believe since she acts motherly she was left to take care of her family while she was then left with her terrible father who sold vagatha as a prostitute and one day he threatened vagatha's siblings leading to her fighting her dad until her eye was cut out and she bleed leading to her death as she become vaggie the moth demon.

Husk: Husk or whatever his real name is works at a casino and does magic tricks since his attire matches that of a magician and his drinking and bad personality is probably by his neglectful parents who also were gamblers who showed him no love an...

Husk: Husk or whatever his real name is works at a casino and does magic tricks since his attire matches that of a magician and his drinking and bad personality is probably by his neglectful parents who also were gamblers who showed him no love and always dragged him to any casino where he see's magic shows thus allowed him to gain lost happiness and magic gave husk the need to do Magic to escape his parents who when old enough made him gamble instead to gain money and he did it to gain their love which he failed leading to card cheat using magic and making him greedy and drunk along with underground gambling leading to his bad attitude making him a drinker until he died naturally maybe leading to our husk.