A devilish meeting and the harem

I was at the castle of Lucifer Magne, Charlie's father as I had some questions to ask about my condition's. When entering the place looked calming even for the castle of the devil, soon I reached and office and there at the desk stood the king of hell itself...

 When entering the place looked calming even for the castle of the devil, soon I reached and office and there at the desk stood the king of hell itself

"Lucifer Magne."

He looked at me as he smiles in delight and I sat infront of h

im and he spoke. "So your Cadavar, the so called security to my daughters hotel?" I nodded my head and spoke. "Your highness I would like to talk about it but I have some questions about what I am." He nodded. "Of course what's the problem?" I thought for a second as I answered. "Well I remember things becoming strange when I did a simple flirt to a Woman named Mayberry and she looked like she had some succubus dust and then later that day someone was attacking a employee of mine when suddenly I turned into a wolf like beast with demonic wing and killed them all." His smile nearly disappeared but it came back as he asked me questions.

By any chance have you felt strange, feel dominant, over protective of your property, felt extreme anger, and possibly have feelings of flirting with girls or something?" I nodded as he suddenly lost his smile. "Your a hybrid." I was very confused. "Of what?" He got up and walked to his window. "Part incubus, part hellhound, and part living human... A strange and powerful being." I was in shock of this. "Wait what are you saying?!" He turned to me with his smile. "Have you ever known your parents or grandparents?" I shook my head. He looked at me and soon turned away. "Your grandparents were probably a succubus and a hellhound, one of your parents was a hybrid while the other was human. Soon you came into the picture yet I'm afraid due to them being demons a bunch of exorcists killed your family leaving you as the last one, And due to your heritage and your satanic doing you have gained enough power to be as powerful as... Me." I was shocked at this. "Your saying I'm a powerful demon?!" He nodded as he suddenly lost his smile with a sad expression. "I don't despise her for her idea... I am just trying to keep her from being hurt or worse for her idea." I could tell her was talking about Charlie as I finally realized another reason.

"Plus if you agreed some demons would find you weak and try to take your throne so you keep up the Devil king cherade to not look weak." He nodded as he sat in his desk. "Please don't tell Charlie I don't want her to stop her plan I just want her to be careful." I nodded as I got up until he called me. "Also if you were to break my daughters heart... I'LL RIP YOURS OUT!" I was terrified and nodded like crazy as I left in fear. Soon as I left I looked at my hands as I finally knew what I am. I walked to the hotel where I found Charlie and I told her about what I am leaving her shocked at what I am until she started turning red.

I asked what was wrong and soon she asked me to sit on the couch where she will explain. "Cardavar, the truth is me and the girls have been hiding something from you and the truth is... We like you."

I was blushing at this as I couldn't believe what I'm hearing as I was in shock until I heard Charlie. "I know if you don't like us." I suddenly remembered lucifer and suddenly I grabbed her and kissed her which actually shocked me as well as this was my first kiss.

When separated I hugged her and she pets my head as I curled up to her when I heard the other girls enterand when hearing I share their feelings Charlie said she was gonna be the alpha of the harm and I would have talked to her but in truth...

...There is no way I'm fighting with the daughter of the devil.

Later I was suddenly getting hugged by all the girls as everything soon started to calm down.

I was in the lobby asleep as vaggie and angel were curled up to me like a pillow as the others were jealous and wanting a turn as Charlie chuckled. "This is gonna be a fun century." Soon she walks to work on the hotel as the girls were suddenly all piled hugging me but I didn't care as I love them all but in this relationship...

"I'm the dominant one."