Helluva boss Ep1 Murder family

Cardavar pov

I was in the office with a client with Blitza hiding but observing as I deal with a Ms. Mayberry. After hearing her story about her husband cheating on her on their anniversary I felt sorry for her. "Ms. Mayberry I understand that you want her dead but you said you shot her, are you saying that slutty bitch survived?" She leaned in her chair angered. "Kicking and breathing yes." I thought of doing something to help her livin up a bit. "Well your Ex-husband is a dumb asshole to cheat on a cute and sexy woman like you." What's weird though is that it looks like it worked to well as she had her nosebleed and looks like someone influenced a barrel of succubus dust.

We walked into the lobby where Molly, millie, and loona were as i grabbed their attention. "OK girls we got ourselves a case, so let's allow Ms. Mayberry out and then kill this slutty bitch." On our way out I called a taxi and soon as Ms. Mayberry left I used the book we have to open a portal. "Alright girls let's go kill this bitch." After going through we find ourselves on earth as I watched my old world hasn't completely collapsed on itself yet. Soon we find a cottage with the family and soon the Bitch came in. "Alright I'll just use a quick sniper attack and then it will all be over." Suddenly Molly has been making excuses why we should and I just sighed. "Molly they may look happy but for all we know they are all psychotic and the kids could even be satanic worshipers, besides we just need the woman dead no one else.

Suddenly molly ruined my shot as I held the girls out of sight. "MOLLY!" Soon she was crying for her actions until a shot blast hits blitza's arm. "GIRLS RUN!!!" I soon started running until I found myself on all four's getting away to fast until I started feeling strange. "What the hell is happening to me?!" Suddenly my eyes were messing up as I can see far distance to molly being held hostage as I ran to save her. When at the house I crawled on the roof until I was over the kids and soon I started making terrifying growls.

The kids were confused when drool landed on the girls shoulder and when they looked up they see cardavar but what scary is he looked more wolf like with leather wings as his lower jaw split off making him look terrifying.

Suddenly he attacks ripping the two apart as he eats their flesh, suck their blood, and rips them to shreds until they were mangled. When finished he turns to molly who was shaking in fear until the giant Cardavar was hugging and licking her like a dog. "Cardavar... What are you?!" Soon they walked out as they see the bitch and her husband who was squashed by a tree as Martha turns to see Cardaver. Suddenly Molly shot her legs as Cardavar ate the bitch while she was alive and listening to her screams.

After that and freeing the other two cardaver suddenly turned back to normal suprising him and the others. "Cardavar what was that?!" Cardavar was confused so he called loons to bring a portal so they can leave. Soon in hell Cardaver was with Ms. Mayberry as he was talking to her. "So if you want anyone to talk to Ms. Mayberry you can always visit me cutie." She blushes though smiles as she left shaking her waist seductively before she left. Soon Cardaver remembered his transformation as he had one person he knows to help him.

"Lucifer Magne."