day 4: the amusement park

Ranjiro was in the living room playing Beyblade with aiga Ranjiro lost and aiga just jumped and cheered "uhuh oh yeah I won you lost uhuh uhuh" Ranjiro rolled his eyes "tsk, here you go I give you my lollipop" Ranjiro was sad he got to give aiga his lollipop "so Ranjiro, did you asked them to go to the amusement park yet?" Aiga asked Ranjiro "uhh not yet but I will ask them!" "Sweet, make sure you bring me okay?" "Yeah sure," Ranjiro waved at aiga leaving "bye Ranjiro see you!" "Bye!"

Ranjiro went upstairs to my brothers' room to see wakiya and rantaro fighting with pillows "oi! Wakiya, bro! I want to ask you guys something!" I said and they nodded and got off the bed, we walked downstairs to the living room "so what do you want to talk about little bro?" Rantaro asked as we sat down "so I was wondering if we could go to the amusement park today!" I started "what?!" "I said-" I was cutter by wakiya "yes we know what you said Ranjiro" "can we please go?" I said with big pleading eyes 🙏 "fine we can go, but what is it for us?" Rantaro asked me, I think yes that's it! "I will give you guys alone time and not interrupt your 'make-out sessions" I smirked "good enough" "RANTARO!" Wakiya yelled at him "alright, aiga said he wants to come too!" They nodded and went outside, I called aiga "aiga guess what?" "What?" "They said yes!!" "YES, I'll be there in a sec!" Aiga ended the call and got up off the couch "bro, let's wait for aiga he said he will be here any second"alright"

After aiga reached their house they went to the car and drove to the amusement park
(Wakiya has a Uber driver kay?)
"Master wakiya it's going to take about half an hour ride to the amusement park, is that okay for you?" His Uber driver asked "it's fine, I don't have things to do today" wakiya responded, "Hey, how about we play a game for the ride" aiga announced, "that sounds fun, what game?" Ranjiro asked him "never. Have. I. Ever." Aiga said trying to be creepy "dun dun dun" aiga was trying to be dramatic "yes we can play that!" Ranjiro smirked 'I don't like that look on his face....' Wakiya and rantaro thought "okay me first! never have I ever got caught doing something embarrassing?" Aiga said "never!" Ranjiro answered "never! Ever!" Wakiya mumbled "uh I think I did? Or something." Rantaro admitted

Half an hour later

Part 2?